Do you let your pet sleep in your bed?

I do have Snickers up on the bed with me, but not under the covers. I have a single bed, so with a big dog, she hogs the bed! :giggle: When I'm not in bed, she does get on it, whether I tell her to or not, but not all the time. She has a very comfortable two-piece bed.

Frontline was finally invented not very long ago? growing up with dogs i never heard of frontline till I got Mac which was 1995 or so. I cant remember so not sure when did frontline first came out? i know they werent around when i was young.

Frontline DO work cuz Mac didnt have any fleas at all? I never see him scratch himself.

I also vacumed carpet every day make sure no eggs and spray around my apartment. I even have the bug terminator come in every month to spray around real good. lot of works, i know but it WORKS. :)

Well, I already said in my post before. I said; everything dont always be work for everybody and every animals. Frontline works for your dog, it's luck. I had a dog who was allergic to frontline. It don't work. We had to bath him every other day, buying very special shampoo for him, it's pretty expensive to pay for. Also, other example; I used to have Paxil CR medicine for my problems and it don't work for me BUT it do work for other some people. Same thing with animals. Please remember that everything dont ALWAYS work ok? But thank you. :)

hahaha i had large dogs ok.. and it was hard to sleep with them on my twin bed so i bought a full size bed... and its much better.. more room for the dogs n cats to sleep with me. heheh.. :P

LOL had big dogs before and med dogs so that why say to the dogs " off the bed" go on shoo shoo! this is my space! lol I don t need anther bed to break down or get more hair to itch my nose! lol. But don't mind they lay on the bed when I am not using it. My dogs lay beside my bed and I can feel them hit my bed shake little when they hit the floor and their heads under the bed you can see their body and not the head LOL. But they fun! :) Now my dog won t stop bothering the baby always licking her face ahhh!:giggle:

yep my cat sleep with me and my husband but one thing i remmy that before i had sweetpea gray cat she love to sleep with my husband when she was baby she suck my husband 's nipper lol she pass away by feline lukimia 2 years ago i miss her !!!!

The dogs sleep on seperate dog beds in our bedroom. During the day, my dog will jump up on the bed and nap, though.

Yup! My dog sleeps with me. Since I tend to sleep on my side, he will curl up where my legs bend. Keeps my feet warm too.... :)

Sure if it's Winter LOL!!!

I babysat my sister's dog and her house years ago, she keeps her heat down and I called Zip to come up on the bed with me, she keeps my feets warm Ahhhhh, then I farted she jumped off the bed and I said hey Zip come back here and she went back on the bed with me to keeps my feets warm, somehow I woke up smellin' Zip's farted, I said Zip, she took off again...Laughing!!!:rofl:

Actually I'am allergic to dogs and cats! Oh well!!!:whistle:

Spinny always sleeps with me. I am her person. When we have people sleep over, she and Louis (our other cat) sleep with them.
It's great to sleep with her..........she has to sleep ON me, and she's also a very fuzzy purry cat too. Trilly sometimes sleeps with me.....she loves pillows and occasionally I'll walk in and find her sound asleep on my bed pillows.

yeppers

I didn't get a choice in the matter, every since she was weaned she insisted on sleeping with us. Sadly, she was stolen a few months after my husband died. Bed is lonely now... I would love to feel her squirming around. But she did snore. Still miss her.

Two cats sleeo with me. Two another cats sleep on their own. :)

:lol: I remember and love it when I saw 5 big cats slept on your bed because I slept other room (which mean is "their own" right?)... Now they sleep other room like what you said here because I was not around.
:lol:

our 2 dogs used to sleep with us. they got tired of getting kicked out of bed. now the sleep on an old couch in the basement...

our cat sleep on the vacant bunk in our sons room

Last edited:
awww, my cat used to sleep with me before i went to college. but when i went to college, he started to sleep with my parents instead because no one to sleep with in my room! every time i come back home to visit, he doesn't sleep with me anymore. :-(

awww, my cat used to sleep with me before i went to college. but when i went to college, he started to sleep with my parents instead because no one to sleep with in my room! every time i come back home to visit, he doesn't sleep with me anymore. :-(

oh no.. he forgot who you are.. :( that happened to me before too.. My cat funny face always slept with me.. then i left my cats here with my mom and moved to Little Rock. I moved back.. now my cat funny face dont sleep with me anymore? :( oh well..

I would have to agree with Sequoias, what may work for your animals Freakycat doesn't mean it does work for all. Remember there are many different type of flea products that pet owners can buy, Frontline, Top Spot, Revolution and Advantage.

I don't let my dog sleep with me, He has his own pillow to sleep on, that's why they invent those pillows. ;)

I don't let my pets sleep in my bed anymore, because the take up so much space on the bed too ahhh I like my space so they got their own bed on the floor. :) :cool:

I have full bed, no one sleep with me since November 2006. They can sleep with me all they want. ;)

Back