Do you let your pet sleep in your bed?

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
i dont let my dog sleep in my bed cuz but that why I bought a queen size bed,and my hubby has bad allergies. So I try to keep the dander out of the bedroom. :D

Attachments

• 041029_SleepingWPets_Main.jpg
    041029_SleepingWPets_Main.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
yes i do let my dogs sleep with me! growing up i had hen and duck sleep on the top of the frame of my bed watching over me. Lady, my cat slept with me in the crib when i was baby. cats still sleep with me. Then big dogs sleeping with me on end of the bed. now i got 2 chihuahuas. both SLEEP under the cover with me! :giggle:

Awwww ducks and hen watching you sleep? that's too cute!!! :giggle: I hope they don't do their business in the house! LOL!
yes i do let my dogs sleep with me! growing up i had hen and duck sleep on the top of the frame of my bed watching over me. Lady, my cat slept with me in the crib when i was baby. cats still sleep with me. Then big dogs sleeping with me on end of the bed. now i got 2 chihuahuas. both SLEEP under the cover with me! :giggle:

For me, it depends on how big my dog was. If the dog was huge or big, then I wouldn't. If it was small and harmless, fine.

I would still make sure that I don't spoil it too much though. I can't have a life if I let my dog control my life.

This reminds me of an episode of It's Me or the Dog that I saw last year. This woman had 2 little dogs that she spoiled too much that it got to a point where she chose her 2 dogs to sleep in her bed over her husband. At first, her husband was sleeping with her fine. When she got the dogs, she spoiled them so much that she let them bark if they wanted something. Well, they ended up barking at anyone who slept in her bed. This made her husband end up sleeping on the floor. When the dog trainer visited, she asked... "Why do you let your dogs kick your husband out of bed?" Her response? "Because I love them too much to say 'no' to them! *sobbing*"

Awwww ducks and hen watching you sleep? that's too cute!!! :giggle: I hope they don't do their business in the house! LOL!

hahahhaa i dont remmy if they did do the business in house or not? I gotta ask mom. i just remmy them being with me. weird.. haha..

we did have calves in the back porch when it was so cold during winter time.. so have hay on floor and it was so fun to play with them and snuggling with them. i did ask mom if i could get the calf to sleep with me. she said NO! dang!! lol..

:rofl: that was too funny that you asked your mom if she can let the calf sleep with ya! You are sure an animal lover! :)
hahahhaa i dont remmy if they did do the business in house or not? I gotta ask mom. i just remmy them being with me. weird.. haha..

we did have calves in the back porch when it was so cold during winter time.. so have hay on floor and it was so fun to play with them and snuggling with them. i did ask mom if i could get the calf to sleep with me. she said NO! dang!! lol..

I think it wouldn't be a good idea to let a dog sleep on the bed because of fleas, dog hair and debris all over the bed. Dogs could sometime will not get off the bed and will act like they're the boss and will bark at you if you try to get the dog off the bed. It's hard for me to sleep with a pet sleeping on the bed.

:rofl: that was too funny that you asked your mom if she can let the calf sleep with ya! You are sure an animal lover! :)

yep i am animal lover big time!!! :P I LOVE all animals well except not SNAKES! ugh.!!!

I think it wouldn't be a good idea to let a dog sleep on the bed because of fleas, dog hair and debris all over the bed. Dogs could sometime will not get off the bed and will act like they're the boss and will bark at you if you try to get the dog off the bed. It's hard for me to sleep with a pet sleeping on the bed.

oh that is nothing with fleas.. there are FRONTLINES? ever hear of that ?? it prevent fleas and eggs. also ticks. My dog mac was allergic to flea and have to give him bath and put frontline on him every month. spray on floor and under bed make sure no fleas are around. It works. :)

all of the dogs i had growing up never barked at me. I always show them who is the boss? ME! not them! u have to look at them in eyes and tell them you ARE THE BOSS. not them. They will know. thats easy thing to do.. thats one of the training i had with all dogs that i had. It is not hard. :D

very lovely , very funny :lol:

I would love to sleep with cats if I had any

Yes, I let my cat sleep on my bed.. She rather to sleep on my bed instead of anyone's bed in my house.

Umm Before I was allowed my Rotweiller and my cats slept with me but now I do not allow it.... :eek: I don't know why!! Heheh

yep i let my cat tabby sleep with me whenever she wants. only thing annoys me is her paws to get herself comfortable to lay down GRRRR.. she wakes me up sometimes cuz of that. i'm like lay down already! GRRRRR but its cozy to sleep by an animal :-P

I wouldnt let my dog sleep with me but my son does on his bed. My cats sleep with me but one of them will sleep under the blankie with me. Ahhhhhh nice and warm but in the summer they sleep somewhere else to get cool off. LOL Now my dog got a bed on the floor a friend of mine brought it for her. Cute

My two little Chihuahuas sleeps with me. They go under the covers near my feet. SO I have two little feet warmers :)

I grew up with dogs sleep in my bed but learn a lesson, it fine for them to lay on top of my bed for resting but not sleep with me anymore. My former two great dane broke my bed! lol ahh and later I had kasey my dog passed away last year and my dog josh living don t sleep in my bed because dog hair shed lot and pain in but to keep cleaning the hair off my bed. What more I don't want my dogs to jump on the bed and off to hurt themselves. But so far they sleep in their own doggie bed. Whew.

I grew up with dogs sleep in my bed but learn a lesson, it fine for them to lay on top of my bed for resting but not sleep with me anymore. My former two great dane broke my bed! lol ahh and later I had kasey my dog passed away last year and my dog josh living don t sleep in my bed because dog hair shed lot and pain in but to keep cleaning the hair off my bed. What more I don't want my dogs to jump on the bed and off to hurt themselves. But so far they sleep in their own doggie bed. Whew.

wow.. 2 great danes broke your bed? :lol: poor you.... heheh.. great dane are HUGE .. thats for sure! i remmy having to share my bed with Maxi- great dane. She was a HUGE dog. lol... it was so funny... its like sleeping with a kid.. but its not? only a dog? heheh!

Back