Do You Know What pek1 Looks Like? Check It Out!!

one criticism - you need :cool2:

Oh, I get it now . . . sunglasses. Naw, reporters can't report while wearing them. Entertainers can get away with it, we can't. Oh, there were other reporters out there, but I was the only one with a tie and jacket. Very overdressed, but it's what news directors want to see in demos.

:shock: You're a reporter? no friggin way!

Matter of fact I'm impressed and you look handsome by the way. lol.

I didn't see your compliment the first time . . . :aw:

By the way, take a look at my body language and you should be able to tell that, besides seeing the hearing aids, I'm showing "deaf body language." Take, for example, when I interview the fire chief and how I cock my head to the left. It's a habit that has become part of my schtick.

You noticed that too, huh?

Thanks! :hug:

You're precisely right, Jiro. It is a demo and, for those of you who can hear it, I've been told I sound "Minnesotan." That's not a good thing, so I'll have to get more speech therapy. It's the price I'm willing to pay. :D

Yes, I think my makeup was horrible, as I didn't get the stuff to powder it after applying it.

You said it. Not me. :lol:

But remember this: there are several well known/famous news reporters that are from the Midwest. :)

:jaw:

thats pretty awesome! i wish i had that guts on approaching people! you met Robert Patrick (starred in The Faculty - at my old school, TSD) and Lorenzo Lamas! that must be totally an epiphany!

I was lazy when I posted it and didn't do captioning. Let me look at this tomorrow, as I'll write out the entire script below here. I'm exhausted tonight.

Just to let you know, you can caption the video within YouTube. They recently introduced a new feature where you can caption it via YouTube instead of relying on a third party software.

Thanks, Banjo! Let me look into it this weekend, otherwise, I'll bring my headset and write out the script tomorrow.

That is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll look forward to read the captioning or script part later once you got it up and running. :)

Back