Do You Know What pek1 Looks Like? Check It Out!!

pek1

Reaction score
Okay people, my demo isn't captioned, but here it is. Please don't abuse my phone number or email address, though, okay?

Pete Kleckner

I'm posting it here so that my ad family can see it.

You look quite professional. Captioning would be nice. :)

one criticism - you need :cool2:

Wow, you are doing the reporting in the news and people are watching you on T.V. You look great and you are doing oral instead of signing. I am impress. One question: Are you from Minneapolis, Minnesota and you now moved to Los Angeles for the job? If so, do you miss Minneapolis? I am just curious. :lol:

:shock: You're a reporter? no friggin way!

Matter of fact I'm impressed and you look handsome by the way. lol.

I didn't know that you are a reporter. I think that's cool. You looks wonderful on t.v. :)

guys - I don't think pek is actually a real reporter yet. Look at his post - "DEMO." He's creating a demo for news stations for hiring purpose since he wants to be a reporter. That's how it works if you want to be in tv.

Thanks, for sharing the news. Very impressive Pete! I am :drool: over Lorenzo Lamas:D

Pek. I am not abusing what you are demonstrating. But I do have one critical thing to say... Even though you admitted to the ADers that it is not CC.

How in the heck are we suppose to know what you are saying, and what your reports are about.

Your mannerism, as a reporter is awesome. Got the right clothes, got the right moves, But I really would rather to know the story is about along with the right clothes and looks.

again do not take this as a bash. Take it from a Deaf Critic. :P

Nice that you like to show it off. but hard for some of Aders to understand... :cool:

Pete, why don't you become the first news reporter, who is able to use speak and sign language at same time? :lol:

Impressive Pek1!

Just becareful with some of your pronunciations and learn to relax a little on the camera. :)

Outside of that--I would hire you to be a newsreporter!

Impressive Pek1!

Just becareful with some of your pronunciations and learn to relax a little on the camera. :)

Outside of that--I would hire you to be a newsreporter!

You noticed that too, huh?

Thanks! :hug:

Pek. I am not abusing what you are demonstrating. But I do have one critical thing to say... Even though you admitted to the ADers that it is not CC.

How in the heck are we suppose to know what you are saying, and what your reports are about.

Your mannerism, as a reporter is awesome. Got the right clothes, got the right moves, But I really would rather to know the story is about along with the right clothes and looks.

again do not take this as a bash. Take it from a Deaf Critic. :P

Nice that you like to show it off. but hard for some of Aders to understand... :cool:

I was lazy when I posted it and didn't do captioning. Let me look at this tomorrow, as I'll write out the entire script below here. I'm exhausted tonight.

guys - I don't think pek is actually a real reporter yet. Look at his post - "DEMO." He's creating a demo for news stations for hiring purpose since he wants to be a reporter. That's how it works if you want to be in tv.

You're precisely right, Jiro. It is a demo and, for those of you who can hear it, I've been told I sound "Minnesotan." That's not a good thing, so I'll have to get more speech therapy. It's the price I'm willing to pay. :D

Yes, I think my makeup was horrible, as I didn't get the stuff to powder it after applying it.

Wow, you are doing the reporting in the news and people are watching you on T.V. You look great and you are doing oral instead of signing. I am impress. One question: Are you from Minneapolis, Minnesota and you now moved to Los Angeles for the job? If so, do you miss Minneapolis? I am just curious. :lol:

I'm originally from suburban Minneapolis and I live in the Fargo, ND/Moorhead, MN area now. I'm looking to relocate to the Bakersfield, California area after June 1st, as I graduate from college next month. I may go into producing so that I can get my foot in the door.

Thanks, for sharing the news. Very impressive Pete! I am :drool: over Lorenzo Lamas:D

Yeah, I didn't recognize him at first, but his belt buckle had "Renegade" on it. He addressed me by name after I introduced myself, which I thought was pretty cool.

Back