Do you have any allergies

Today I thought I ate something with peanuts in it :shock:, so I immediately spat it out, threw out what I was eating, rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth two times. It turns out that all it contained was peanut flour. I'm not sure if peanut flour is harmful to me because my allergy is with the peanut protein.

Today I thought I ate something with peanuts in it :shock:, so I immediately spat it out, threw out what I was eating, rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth two times. It turns out that all it contained was peanut flour. I'm not sure if peanut flour is harmful to me because my allergy is with the peanut protein.

:-o

You did the right thing. A friend of my daughter died in middle school because she ate some chinese food that had peanut product she did not know about.

I am allergic to dust mite, pollens, rye grass and mixed grass... and also I am discovering some food do give me a hay fever reaction.

For the hay fever symptoms I get from food is tingling around the lip, mouth, eyes and nose irritation and sneezing. Where as pollens, rye grass... watery itchy eyes, stuffy/running nose and sneezing.

For rye grass and weeding the garden and mowing the lawn: itchy skin and sometimes hives and rash for a while. So my old doctor in New Zealand have banned me to mow the grass.

The thing is I do get all year-around hay fever allergy in New Zealand. Where as in Australia just summer at the moment, but then it could changes.

Also I do have asthma so it does conflict with hay fever.

Could you wear mask when mow the grass?

If can't so get robot mower but it is expensive and cheaper than call grass cut service every month.

You did the right thing. A friend of my daughter died in middle school because she ate some chinese food that had peanut product she did not know about.

Thanks. I was really worried... but then I realized that if what I ate was really harmful to me, I would have immediately would have experienced symptoms. I took a lot of precautions because it's never too much!

Oh wow! :shock: When we first started getting food from our local Chinese restaurant, we checked to make sure that there were no peanut products. The only thing I can't eat are the eggrolls, which I am fine with.

I thought I was going to have to go into my bag and grab my Epipen!

:-o You were very lucky. Otherwise it would have been worse.

Could you wear mask when mow the grass?

If can't so get robot mower but it is expensive and cheaper than call grass cut service every month.

My doctor didn't suggested about the mask way back. I do miss mowing the grass. If I do get a mower, I'll try that suggestion. As for robot mower, no it's too expensive to buy.

pets, especially cats. I give hives and chemosis around cats.

I get a metallic taste and itchy throat when I eat eggs.

I can't handle artificial sweetener or i get bloated and worst

and get asthma around smogs, smokes, pollens , dust, fragrances and cold air (My asthma flare up during any those condition - both chemical irritation and allergy allergy -- but it is not as bad as some people... I tend to have the silent asthma type)

Our doctor explained one theory when we were having our kids.

Too sterile environment in our generation. He wanted our kids to be exposed to lots of dirt, even down to only rinsing a milk bottle with cold water.

He also kept goats. But it seemed to work one daughter has asthma which runs strongly in my family, but the trigger is one thing, cat dander.

The other daughter is allergy free.

I grew up in not so sterile environment ... had cats and dogs too... and my allergies is the same as always. and so is my asthma.

Last edited:
i had a allergic reaction today..which sucked..my throat was fine so i just took benadryl:)

To everything!! Peanuts, yellow number 5, dust, oranges, lemons, strawberries, noisy girls, loser boys :P, chocolate ( so I cry for this) and sooo much more, guess I forgot the name in English :P

I have severe allergies during spring through fall.... Sinus pressure, itchy eyes (feels like sand), itchy throat!!! I tried most of the Rx and OTC remedies... I was spending up to $200/month for "not-quite-satisfactory" releif. One day I tried Zicam.... WOW!!!! It doesnt work for everyone but 90% of the people I suggested it to, IT WORKED!!!

I'm allergic to fragrance in sunblock/lotion type stuff (rash found out at age 6), any rodents (rash found out in 8th grade) diazepam (its sedative, tachycardic reaction my heartbeat go up to dangerous level, found out few years ago for scope prodecure to see if I still have ulcers in stomach) beef (severe stomach pain and severe diarrhea, begin at age 13 for unknown reason) fish (throat pain and mild swelling had it since little, but any other seafood is fine) one specific antibiotic with potassium something same reaction as beef, age 16) that's it and I can't tolerate lactose anymore it started almost 1 year ago so I use lactaid milk and limit amount of cheese or I'll feel sick to point I feel like I'd puke :-( , and limit amount of sugar or my blood sugar drops really fast its new too like milk but if I just limit or no sugar at all and accidently skip one meal I'm fine so I'm not offically hypoglycemic, doctor said so lol I'm medical disaster (million other things wrong with me)

I'm not allergic to anything.

I only have allergies twice a year... during the winter-to-spring season change and the summer-to-fall season change. The severity of the allergies depend on the season change. Most of the time, it's minor. :)

I'm allergy to one medicine is Sulpha. It was cause me get red rash all over my body and itchy.

I had sinus cysts surgery in 2000. It was come from dirty air pollution in bigger city and plus lived in dorm. I'm allergy to pollen during in spring season.

My husband's allergy to pollen, dust trees, and grass. He didn't want to deal mow the grass. I told him to wear mask while mowing the grass.

I just found out I am allergic to tape. Within less than 24 hours since the physio taped my shoulder/back, I now have a rash and some blisters, and a damn itchy back.

Just the nickel... I wore a nice copper bracelet in the winter and when spring came around, my sweat interacted with the nickel and caused me rash on my wrist. Took it awhile for the rash to go away.

one of the girls on my team is allergic to her medical ID bracelet haha which sucks

Back