Do you have any allergies

No wonder why you like Canadian winters, SG.

I do love the cold freezing winters. But I do remember having a slight mild hay fever when I was in British Columbia, Canada. Which it only lasts a few days. Where as I didn't have any hay fever allergy through other provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec). :)

i am allergic to spider bites and can go into anaphylactic shock so i have an epipen for such momentous occasions

That is the same with me and peanuts. If I was to ever come in contact with one, I would go into anaphylactic shock. I also have an epipen. Although, I am very bad for not carrying it around with me. It is rarely with me. :Oops:

It's because you haven't found one yet.

:P Got stung by a bee yet? Or... got stung by an exotic African ant? And so on and so on...

already took complete allergy test. I got none.

cats and too much dog

There are a bunch of them. Some newspaper ink and a whole bunch of dusts, cottonwood. A mystery summer allergy in the arctic that must be a plant pollen. I worked with a beekeeper for a while once no allergies there. I find allergies to be so wrong- why would a body designed to survive turn on itself?
It really puzzles me.

There are a bunch of them. Some newspaper ink and a whole bunch of dusts, cottonwood. A mystery summer allergy in the arctic that must be a plant pollen. I worked with a beekeeper for a while once no allergies there. I find allergies to be so wrong- why would a body designed to survive turn on itself?
It really puzzles me.

Our doctor explained one theory when we were having our kids.

Too sterile environment in our generation. He wanted our kids to be exposed to lots of dirt, even down to only rinsing a milk bottle with cold water.

He also kept goats. But it seemed to work one daughter has asthma which runs strongly in my family, but the trigger is one thing, cat dander.

The other daughter is allergy free.

Dust Mites--makes me cough constantly
Latex--caused swelling
Cats--stuffy nose, running nose, asthma
Some dog saliva/whiskers (usually big dogs)--after kissing my face/neck, caused them to itch or feels like rash.
No food nor medical allergies. I think I've MILD allergy to grass.

Our doctor explained one theory when we were having our kids.

Too sterile environment in our generation. He wanted our kids to be exposed to lots of dirt, even down to only rinsing a milk bottle with cold water.

He also kept goats. But it seemed to work one daughter has asthma which runs strongly in my family, but the trigger is one thing, cat dander.

The other daughter is allergy free.

I was a post partum depression baby --- so no breastfeeding she was gone soon after birthing, I thought no breast milk might have something to do with. Or maybe rough birthing? Then there is the chemical exposure idea. It is not a right thing I know that. Too clean sounds right as well. All the previous generations of people did not experience such major cleanliness. I remember visiting grandparents on the farm and the shower on Saturdays. As a young boy I loved not being scrubbed up all the time.

I am allergic to Cechlor..it makes my face and throat swell up. Can block my airways, choking me.

Also, I am allergic to cats, certain dogs, guiena pigs, ferrets, ragweed, orange trees, dust, grass (especially a freshly mowed lawn), and probably a few other things in the environment. My eyes become swollen, nose starts running, and sometimes, I get a itchy throat. Hay fever symptoms. Nothing serious.

St John Wort, It almost killed me! I could pee for 24 hours and had to go the ER have a catheter insertion! St John wort is an antidiuretic and i did not know that! I am also allergies to dust trees ,grass etc and people that say dumb things about being HOH!

I am allergic to grass, dust, pollen, freon (therefore a/c), a lot of foods, soaps and cleaners, cigarette and cigar smoke, perfumes and colognes, and a lot of different medicines. I cannot take any allergiy medicine without having an allergic reaction. I try to stay away from what I can and deal with the issues. Shampoos will make my hair fall out if I use the same one twice in a row. I keep 7 different kinds that have a lowest effects and rotate daily. Same with body wash. Can't use bar soap as it is too concentrated. My body wash gets thinned out half and half soap and water. All of my laundry has to be washed, then run through again with no cleaners twice before drying. Grass, I don't go barefoot. When housecleaning, I tend to wear a face mask to avoid breathing dust. Freon I can't get away from so I deal with the stuffy head. Pollen, and colognes and perfumes, my throat swells and I can stop breathing, so I have to keep away or move aways from as quickly as possible. The doctor tried to give me an EPI pen, but found that I was sensitive to something in it and almost died from the EPI pen.

St John Wort, It almost killed me! I could pee for 24 hours and had to go the ER have a catheter insertion! St John wort is an antidiuretic and i did not know that! I am also allergies to dust trees ,grass etc and people that say dumb things about being HOH!

:shock: Oh my! That's freaky! I had St John Wort before and I do not think it is working for me at all. :hmm:

I am allergic to grass, dust, pollen, freon (therefore a/c), a lot of foods, soaps and cleaners, cigarette and cigar smoke, perfumes and colognes, and a lot of different medicines. I cannot take any allergiy medicine without having an allergic reaction. I try to stay away from what I can and deal with the issues. Shampoos will make my hair fall out if I use the same one twice in a row. I keep 7 different kinds that have a lowest effects and rotate daily. Same with body wash. Can't use bar soap as it is too concentrated. My body wash gets thinned out half and half soap and water. All of my laundry has to be washed, then run through again with no cleaners twice before drying. Grass, I don't go barefoot. When housecleaning, I tend to wear a face mask to avoid breathing dust. Freon I can't get away from so I deal with the stuffy head. Pollen, and colognes and perfumes, my throat swells and I can stop breathing, so I have to keep away or move aways from as quickly as possible. The doctor tried to give me an EPI pen, but found that I was sensitive to something in it and almost died from the EPI pen.

And you are still ALIVE. ...wow... :shock::cool2:

i never allegry everything expect foods!! Thankness godness

my mom knew my allgery history but i had penicillin when i was baby

Back