Do you dream of having a vacation?

Where do you want to go for your vacation?

• Hawaii

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • California

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Florida

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • NYC

• Puerto Rico

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Washington, DC

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other countries

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Other world????

• Total voters
Alaska
Yukon
NWT
Carribean every where island as freeport.
Nassau
Hawaii
Aussie
Eqypt
Germany
Iceland
Greenland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Finland
Russia
rest other countries..

Espically REFUSED TO GO Isreal, Iraq and IRAN

I've been there fewer states and across canada (provinces) but not NORTH....

Oh yes, many times I dream of having a vacation. I would love to go on a cruise on a new superliner 'Freedom of the Seas', very nice. ;)

My listing where I would love to go:-

America
Canada
Hawaii
Most Pacific Islands
Europe - France, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzland, Sweden, Holland, Liechtenstein.
Sth America
Scotland, Wales, Ireland

I have already been to England many times and am going there again in July. Two years ago, my hubby and I went to Jersey, Channel Islands for a few days. Nice little island with many to see.

Me too, I ain't going there or any countries that have wars now, including Afghanistan.

Why you refuse to visit Israel?

My cousins have been attended Israel many times and told me that there is nothing to worry about small things where terriorist bombs. They told me it is different ways.

Media on TV makes you scare/paranoid and not going to Israel. Media fools you out! It is a way of psychology!

I give you an example...Your city has north, south, east, and west. Ok black people live in North, they have bad gangsters and crimes almost everyday in North of your city. Do not go over there in North of your city. So South of your city is rich area and less crimes. You can visit over there where the shopping center, sports, etc... because of less crimes. What makes different to you to compare to Israel and your city?

I will seriously want want want want to go to Israel sooooo bbbadddd with all my heart! I know Israel is so blessing to my heart because Israel is my home state where my generation from family comes from. Plus the value of history is so expensive information about the Bible and Jesus in Israel.

I failed to attend to Israel two times in 1983 and 2001 due to my court case in 1983 and WTC 9/11 that why I dropped my plans!

Except I refused to go countries which is bad threatening to me and jews: Iran, Iraq, Germany, and Afrgraians.

I want to having the vacation so I can go to:

50 States(really, I did touch few states already)
Germany
France
Iceland
Greenland
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Spain
Japan
Scotland
Italy
Greece
Korean
China
England
Australia
Russia

I would say almost ANYWHERE :giggle:

Throwstones said:

Why you refuse to visit Israel?

My cousins have been attended Israel many times and told me that there is nothing to worry about small things where terriorist bombs. They told me it is different ways.

Media on TV makes you scare/paranoid and not going to Israel. Media fools you out! It is a way of psychology!

I give you an example...Your city has north, south, east, and west. Ok black people live in North, they have bad gangsters and crimes almost everyday in North of your city. Do not go over there in North of your city. So South of your city is rich area and less crimes. You can visit over there where the shopping center, sports, etc... because of less crimes. What makes different to you to compare to Israel and your city?

I will seriously want want want want to go to Israel sooooo bbbadddd with all my heart! I know Israel is so blessing to my heart because Israel is my home state where my generation from family comes from. Plus the value of history is so expensive information about the Bible and Jesus in Israel.

I failed to attend to Israel two times in 1983 and 2001 due to my court case in 1983 and WTC 9/11 that why I dropped my plans!

Except I refused to go countries which is bad threatening to me and jews: Iran, Iraq, Germany, and Afrgraians.

I have good reason... too scary out there...

peoples who hate their reglions and make'em war.. and throwing gendreds..
Made me sick...

Doesn't want part of few country for my vacation!

Rest other countires, Yes I'd love to meet Deaf people who living out there and happy part of person who can tour me around the cultures and meeting other hertiages... Lovely!

I never been to and dream to go:

Hawaii
California
NYC
Paris
France
Italy

I've been to Washington DC (once), Florida (all my life), Nassau, Bahamas (twice)...

Back