Do you dream of having a vacation?

Where do you want to go for your vacation?

• Hawaii

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • California

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Florida

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • NYC

• Puerto Rico

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Washington, DC

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other countries

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Other world????

• Total voters

Throwstones

Reaction score
I would love to go to Hawaii and Australia for my vacation.

All the time.

Rome, Italy

Paris, France

Venice

Greece

Germany

England

Hawaii

Rhode Island

Grand Canyon *been there twice, want to go back*

Las Vegas *been there once, want to go back*

Hollywood *been there once, want to go back*

We wanted go trip Hawaii soon! Maybe in 2009. We went to Grand Crayon last March. We wanted other trip other country someday. We wanted go somewhere many lists.

I make a listing of my vacations.... Here are:

Israel
Australia
Russia
Ukraine
Belraus
Japan
France
England

I already visited more than 44 states before. Except I have never been there in South Dakota, Connecuit, Vermont, New Hamphire, Maine, Alaska, & hawaii

I'm traveller and have been travel different countries and oversea from England to Australia and Singopare...

The country I never touch and wish to go one day:

America
Eypt
American Islands

Liebling:-))) said:
I'm traveller and have been travel different countries and oversea from England to Australia and Singopare...

The country I never touch and wish to go one day:

America
Eypt
American Islands

Were you grow up in Germany all your life??? Do you speak in Germany?

Throwstones said:
Were you grow up in Germany all your life???

No, I married a German and live in Germany for 21 years now. I feel I live in German all my life.

I born in Scotland and raised in London and left England at 21 years ago to live in Germany.

Do you speak in Germany?

Yes, I consider German as my first language. I noticed that I neglect my own language to German because I live in Germany for a long time.

My list in travelling to as follow:

Italy
Germany
Australia
Ireland
Spain
Japan
Scotland

The only country I have travelled to besides Cananda was the Netherlands.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, I consider German as my first language. I noticed that I neglect my own language to German because I live in Germany for a long time.

Did you visit the concrentation camp (holocaust) museum in Germany?

I've wanted to go Europe (ALL of them), some of Asia, Australia, South America (some) and some islands. I've been to Canada few times and Mexico once. And traveled a lot of states. Probably I have 15 states left. (I am not sure and need to re-count it again ;) ) Oh yes...someday go to HAWAII and ALASKA! I love to travel and see each country's cultures, etc. I have a friend that live in Germany, she told me that we are more than welcome at her parent's for free! It was nice of her. I used to babysit her daughter. Her mom was born and raised in Germany and moved to America 5 years ago.

Anyway, someday we'll travel often when there's no bills are piling up!

Have you thoughtful to get out of here and go to somewhere for your vacation? Get rid of stress, work, depression or family's busy????

My top choice would be a Caribbean cruise, but I'm pretty happy anywhere there's water. As long as I have an air mattress and water to float on, I'm happy -- even in my own backyard.

I love the ocean around the island where I was in Puerto Rico for 2 months It is soooo beautiful blue sky ocean. I can see many fishes in ocean while I was scuba driver. Wow! love it! I feel so relax there and missed Puerto Rico lot!

I took a cruise when I was in college (the 1st time). It stopped in the Virgin Islands, San Juan, and St. Thomas. It was beautiful. I was really impressed with how clear the ocean was. Having grown up in Texas, the only beach is along the Gulf of Mexico, and the water is not clear at all. In St. Thomas, a friend and I swam out as far as we could, and when you looked down you could still see seashells and ripples in the sand on the ocean floor.

DeafInTX said:
I took a cruise when I was in college (the 1st time). It stopped in the Virgin Islands, San Juan, and St. Thomas. It was beautiful. I was really impressed with how clear the ocean was. Having grown up in Texas, the only beach is along the Gulf of Mexico, and the water is not clear at all. In St. Thomas, a friend and I swam out as far as we could, and when you looked down you could still see seashells and ripples in the sand on the ocean floor.

yes same thing as Puerto Rico... It was in Ponce, PR where I stayed there for 2 months. I loved to play with crabs into the sands under the water. I decide to picky on crabs. Crabs got mad at me

Back