do you belive in santa claus

I was out with my daugther and granddaughter who was 3 years old at the time eating lunch. A guy was sitting a few table away fromus. he had white hair and a white beard and he was on the heavy side. The guy looked like he was having a real bad day to! My granddaughter yell out "look is Santa Claus!" I don't think the guy heard her , if he did he said nothing!

thinking of x mas that makes you cool on a hot day? ha i would think it encourages me to save $$$. :shock: my two kiddos did say "i want that this that this" in the toy magazine. :confused:

All I got was a bag of coal and I have proof!

If you want to see that proof, you'll have to wait until the holidays. :)

Santa Claus is going to give peppermint candies with Social Security Edition.
mmmmmmmm...:drool: peppermint candies....:D Could you save me some and post to me when I am in the U.S?

A saying at our house: Those who believe receive. :)

ive already started shopping, probably 1/3 done, hopefully by end of october ive finished, and then hopefully Id have enough for myself to go gliding in some 10,000 ft above.. at christmas time

ya i guess it doesnt hurt to keep believing i mean its nice to think people still have some good in them...while its hard in the adult world, but this fantasy serves to give us a break..

ahhh you

I love how this is in "Current Events"

I don't believe in him :( I wish there was some way I could though.

u re very bad boy u know why ???????? beacuse u did'nt get a nice xmas present huh :giggle::naughty:

Santa Claus?....got him "on ice" out back in storage....(you know this Florida weather).

When my boys were "little" boys, I always laid presents away starting in October/November and hiding things in the attic. Started Xmas decorating 1st week of December.

No matter the economy these days, we're gonna have a big dinner with ham/turkey and all the trimmings....I'll be happy to get a box of Chocolate Covered Cherries!

Still, I tell my boys around Xmas time...."you behave and Santa Claus will bring you something very nice this year!"....At 18, 15 and 13....they look at me like I've lost my marbles.

But it's the spirit that counts! And love to see the little tykes at the mall when they see Santa Claus! The expression on their faces is priceless.

Back