do you belive in santa claus

magican

Reaction score
i do belive in santa claus but i am only 38 yrs old,any one who are same age or late or early must be age form 30 to 40 yrs old.i do know all about santa claus
he do exit in life time without people seeing but the word is not seeing seeing is beliving.if u belive santa claus i will reyled to all any member only if they belive in him have a faith it a christmas sprint it was a real life by history of santa claus,,
i was a good lad and belive in santa claus all my life,it ony 135 DAYS,17 HOURS AND SEC.you need is to be cheer and be happy on christmas 1st DECEMBER UNTILL 31ST DECEMBER 2009 AND DEAF PEOPLE ARE WELCOME IN THE WORLDWIDELOVE FRM MAGICANhttp://www.alldeaf.com/images/smilies/angel.gif
:angel:

I love how this is in "Current Events"

I don't believe in him :( I wish there was some way I could though.

I wish Santa Clause would bring me a blonde, Japanese, hm and, I guess just a variety pack. j/k

I believe in the spirit of Santa Claus and that spirit always breaks my bank once a year. :lol:

Personally, I was far more appreciative of the presents when I knew that they were a result of my parent's hard work.

Well, how can we not believe in Santa Claus. Open your eyes. If you go outside during Christmas season, then you can see him in the shopping centre/mall.

Um...okay?

It's August. Why are we even talking about this now?

Back