do u deaf luv music as much as me?

Doug5

Reaction score
im hoh, damn a case beer and music :afro: :bowdown:

I wanna be a musician but think my hoh would hold me me back

maybe not, had couple kids thrown the football round giving me the salute while I was jamming

Don't let your deafness hold you back. If you can hear and feel music, then you should be able to do fine.

I know a lot of deaf people (ranging from HH to profoundly deaf) who thoroughly enjoy music. Rock on! ;)

I luuvvvvv listening to music, all sort. I can hear music very well with my hearing aid on but not what it singing about fully. I can pick out some chorus and some easy singing. If I want to know what it singing about, I just look up on the internet for the song lyrics and follow it. :)

Yay! Bring on the music!! :rockon: :dance2: :dj: <---- except for the headphone which I can't wear. lol

i loveeee music and dancing! I have always enjoyed dancing..if i go to a club once in awhile i go for dancing not to drink! it's so much fun! i dance around in the morning while i get ready..to class..in the car...i sing to ..but im reallyyy bad lol haah

Yeah. Plus, that is how I was taught speech therapy--- through 'proper singing technique'.. it is really good, because you can keep distractible kids (such as myself) involved by varying it up.

I'm hoh and I listen to music all the time, because I like to have some background noise.

I luuvvvvv listening to music, all sort. I can hear music very well with my hearing aid on but not what it singing about fully. I can pick out some chorus and some easy singing. If I want to know what it singing about, I just look up on the internet for the song lyrics and follow it. :)

Yay! Bring on the music!! :rockon: :dance2: :dj: <---- except for the headphone which I can't wear. lol

Same here EXCEPT I can wear headphones... I can memorize music in my head by certain song that I like the most. I remember that time when I memorized Step By Step, Hangin Tough, Tonight and No More Games by NKOTB, Ice Ice Baby and Play that Funky Music by Vanilla Ice, Rico Suave by Geraldo, then Baby One More Time by Britney Spears, Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC, 98 Degrees, Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson and Christina Aguilera. I like pretty much almost any music that has good beats to it and something that I can dance to.

i loveeee music and dancing! I have always enjoyed dancing..if i go to a club once in awhile i go for dancing not to drink! it's so much fun! i dance around in the morning while i get ready..to class..in the car...i sing to ..but im reallyyy bad lol haah

good music makes u wanna move :wiggle:

I usually cant understand a werd. it dont matter though, I make up my own

I love music. I exercise to it. I have to listen to it loud. I have not had the cops called on me in awhile. :fingersx:

Why would music hold you back? I love music and play it at every opportunity, thank goodness I have no neighbours either side of me !!!

Use the likes of Beethoven, Evelyn Glennie etc to be your inspiration to reach your goal

wiggle

Bumpsy

*perks up* anybody said music and dancing? count me in! I loooove to dance! :D You could find me doing little dance here and there all day long, here and there haha. :) (on and off, that is lol) No line dancing please! Club style!

I do love music vibrates and my ex Bf's guitarist ... :thumb:

Back