Do God Have an Emotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek3: *speechless*

I say no more further.

oops.gif
typo error. I mean "Liebling"

All right, thanks. ;)

Let's go back on topic once again, please.

If I see there is any off topic posts again, I have to close this thread for a couple of days and ask one of mods to delete some off-topic posts. That I don't want to, but I have to if it happens again. Sorry...

Just stay on topic, please? Thank you. :D

___ ___

God have a wrath emotion. Should we fear Him? Why/why not?

Debate begins!

Yes, what emtions? I have only posted a few, but I'd like to hear yours as well as all other ADers ;)

We are made in His Likeness. Every emotion that we have, God has.

Joy
Happiness
Sadness
Anger
No doubt frustration

You name it, God has it.

Only thing that I cannot see God having is fear but since we have fear, I guess God would too but He cannot fear anything since He is All Knowing and All Powerful.

Joy
Happiness
Sadness
Anger
No doubt frustration

You name it, God has it.

Only thing that I cannot see God having is fear but since we have fear, I guess God would too but He cannot fear anything since He is All Knowing and All Powerful.

Right, God is personal, all-powerful, God doesn't fear, and He also doesn't want us to have fears either, Since we live in a dangerous sinful world, fear is a part of the human condition.

Joy
Happiness
Sadness
Anger
No doubt frustration

You name it, God has it.

Right, God is personal, all-powerful, God doesn't fear, and He also doesn't want us to have fears either, Since we live in a dangerous sinful world, fear is a part of the human condition.

:gpost:

Huh? I thought we should fear God and His wrath?

Ecclesiates 11:13
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commanments: for this is the whole of duty of man."

Roman 5:9
"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."

I grew up being Christian and always told by some older Christians that we should fear God. :dunno:

:confused: I thought "The Living Bible" belongs to christianity's doctrine? Please correct me if I am mistake or what?

Yes, I know KJV bible is belong Christianity but I am confused about the Living Bible? The Living Bible belong to which religion?

It not true belongs to Christianity.. where depend churches and depend people choose and read comfortable Bibles. Some people disagree or agree choose best Bible. Let them decide. It not only most time KJV belong Christianity because My husband's favorite read NIV. I not agree NIV. I use KJV. My late Dad's favorite NKJV. My mom's favorite Tyndole Bible.

I have one book and read it. You will understand what best Bible which one..

Let's Weigh the Evidence - by Barry Burton

Yes, what emtions? I have only posted a few, but I'd like to hear yours as well as all other ADers ;)

He has perfect love, balanced with justice. He will never let his love for mankind exceed a need for judicial punishment.

He has perfect hate, balanced with love, mercy and justice. He hates what is bad, but extends forgiveness for those who repent, and extends adequate judgment for those who don't. His love extends the mercy of forgiveness.

He has perfect jealousy as he demands exclusive devotion, but allows mankind to make the choice on their own using their free will.

We as imperfect humans find these difficult to understand and master, but definitely worthy of imitation.

:afro:

M-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back