Do God Have an Emotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says you need to have any religions to worship God?

:confused:

Did I claim that anyone says I need to have any religion to worship God? Please re-read my post carefully. :ty:

So then the Trinity is not a Biblical fact but a human conception? I mean I've read the Big Book from cover-to-cover (The Living Bible Translation) and I never saw the word Trinity in any page. I remember reading once that some years after the death of Christ that some Catholic hierarchy changed things around in the Bible destroying its original message and purpose. And that such a committee of men created the concept of the Trinity and convinced followers that such a concept was in fact the truth- a scriptural reality. Isn't this so?

I not want attack you, About here, The Living Bible where from Jehovah Witness only! I had a green The Living Bible before. I found out false doctrine so throw it out!!! Because I former Jehovah Witness....

No, that's not it at all.

The Triune Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is a Biblical fact. The English word "trinity" isn't in the Bible but for that matter, there are no English words in the original text.

I'm sure there were many words you didn't see in that translation.

No.

First of all, that's a rather vague statement without citations and specifics. (I know you can find them if you look.)

Secondly, not everyone uses the Catholic version of the Bible. Not everyone is a Catholic. I use the KJV, without the Apocrypha.

Finally, what is our point? I know that attacking the doctrine of the Trinity is as old as the hills and as common as the dirt in them ther' hills but other than that, what point is it that you are trying to make?

Praise the Lord!! I use KJV!!!! I used The Living Bible so throw it out!!!!

Speaking about how complex the Trinity is, I have heard that, on some college campuses, Muslims are giving out tracts that say Christians really believe in three Gods. Wow...and because the Trinity (even for me, too....) is one of the biggest foundations of our faith, we need to study it (the Trinity) more to understand it because, we never know when we will be handed one of these false tracts. We need to develop a strong understanding of this which we take for granted, maybe because it is difficult. We need to be prepared for a discussion that might ensue when we are given one of these tracts or such as here in AD where a member(s) who denies/questions it.....

Speaking about how complex the Trinity is, I have heard that, on some college campuses, Muslims are giving out tracts that say Christians really believe in three Gods. Wow...and because the Trinity (even for me, too....) is one of the biggest foundations of our faith, we need to study it (the Trinity) more to understand it because, we never know when we will be handed one of these false tracts. We need to develop a strong understanding of this which we take for granted, maybe because it is difficult. We need to be prepared for a discussion that might ensue when we are given one of these tracts or such as here in AD where a member(s) who denies/questions it.....

Tousie, there's already a thread created for this, http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity-religion-spiritual-other-beliefs/49618-trinity.html

Thanks, Angel; it's hard to keep track of what's where, lol. Now let's see if I can copy/paste this to "over there".

Yw, not a problem at all as I understand it happens LOL :)

Throw what away?

That's The Living Bible.. I threw it out! I use KJV now. read #62
259c_7.JPG

False doctrine!

That's The Living Bible.. I threw it out! I use KJV now. read #62
259c_7.JPG

False doctrine!

:confused: I thought "The Living Bible" belongs to christianity's doctrine? Please correct me if I am mistake or what?

Yes, I know KJV bible is belong Christianity but I am confused about the Living Bible? The Living Bible belong to which religion?

EagleCherokee63 already stated it in this thread. Pls re-read her posts carefully!

:confused: I thought "The Living Bible" belongs to christianity's doctrine? Please correct me if I am mistake or what?

Yes, I know KJV bible is belong Christianity but I am confused about the Living Bible? The Living Bible belong to which religion?

EagleCherokee63 already stated it in this thread. Pls re-read her posts carefully!

Excuse me, I have read EagleCherokee63's posts here before question her because I want to make sure if my question is correct or not. If you don't want to answer for her then you don't have to quote my post. :ty:

No, it belongs to JW.

And the one I'm reading from is called "New Living Translation" < that's Christianity.

:ty: for show me 2 difference word between "The Living Bible" and "New Living Translation".

At first I was confused when I read her post #62 because I never heard about JW's bible "The Living bible" and remember those word something like that "Living Bible" in several threads somewhere that it could be Christianity, not JW. Until you show me the difference word... I got it... :ty: for correct my :confused:

Oh yes I remember that you mentioned those word what you read in one of Cheri's threads but I can't remember which one.

No, It was on your thread, God vs Religion

:ty: for find the link for me. I was searched those word because I remember something "Living" but I can't find... but where??? I thought it could be one of your threads were being removed. If I found those word then I would not check with EagleCherokee63 to make sure. Now you point that's my thread... Oh :ty: for fresh my old memory... :giggle:

You're welcome, Libeling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back