Divorce Ring?!

I am not sure if you notice I was not around here for 3 days, I was at the fair in Puyallup near Seattle fairground, selling the Native American Jewelries, it was a temporary job, anyway.

One woman that I was helping to look around the jewelry. She seems was staying there alittle long, and then she showed me her ring, it does not look like a Wedding Ring, it is quite look like a white stone with shiny broke cracky inside the stone on the ring and she told me:

"That's my divorce ring." She seems like very proud of it and smiling when she say that.

But my thought, what the heck? Divorce Ring? Does anyone really have it? If I was offered by the divorce rings, I wouldn't get it because it will remind me of my ex.

Curious your thoughts?

BIG LOL!

I rather not buy it.. it can be back luck for our marriage.. LOL! !!

:afro:

M-

If I was getting a divorce, heck no I would not get one of those divorce rings or even damage my cheap crap rings.

Did the woman's ring had a fracture cut in the ring? If so, most England women continue wear their wedding rings after they're divorce. I supposed that's their culture.

:hmm: Culture??? That’s new to me!!! I believe some women are still wearing wedding rings after their divorce, maybe it’s because they have children or they don’t want anyone to know that they are fancy-free. Lots of women nowadays don’t wear wedding rings if they are still married. When I spilt up with my 1st husband and I took the wedding ring off and 18 years later it is still in my jewellery box! :doh: I've never worn it ever since then because I’ve got 2nd wedding ring from my 2nd hubby. :)

This is also interesting. I came across this article and I kept thinking -- There's Divorce Ring, A mini sized coffin for the ring and now, there's a cake. What's next?

Sounds like bakers, florists, and jewelers are trying to drum up new businesses.

Back