Disney World/Florida

~*Kaelei*~

Reaction score

Hello All,

I'm leaving on Tuesday to Disney World for 15 days and I was wondering if you guys have any ideas what I should do or where to go? We're already planning to go Disney, MGM, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Universal and Sea World. I haven't been there since '99 when I was 12 and this time, I'm going with my son who's two years old, Step daughter who's 13, Mother in law and family friends with 8 kids.

So I was wondering if you guys have any suggestion where we should go see and places like that. Plus I was wondering if you have any suggestion that is a good bar or night club for my friend and I attend one night during the visit there.

Thanks so much!!

Hello All,

I'm leaving on Tuesday to Disney World for 15 days and I was wondering if you guys have any ideas what I should do or where to go? We're already planning to go Disney, MGM, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Universal and Sea World. I haven't been there since '99 when I was 12 and this time, I'm going with my son who's two years old, Step daughter who's 13, Mother in law and family friends with 8 kids.

So I was wondering if you guys have any suggestion where we should go see and places like that. Plus I was wondering if you have any suggestion that is a good bar or night club for my friend and I attend one night during the visit there.

Thanks so much!!

Hit the beach!!! We are going to be in the 80's all week so enjoy so time there!!!!! Also maybe the Kennedy Space center.

there is no beach in Orlando. Have to drive several hours to get on beach.

there is no beach in Orlando. Have to drive several hours to get on beach.

OK I live in Florida (about 45 minutes SW of Oralndo) and I am aware there is no beach in Orlando but from there it's only 1 1/2 hr drive to the coast. Not "several" hours as you say.

I haven't been to Disney World for 23 years. :(

My parents' friends' son is having his wedding at Disney World in a few months.

Guess what?? I never have been go to Disney World in my whole life either. Me and my husband will go to Orlando for our Honeymoon. I can't wait to GO!!!!! My husband used to live in Orlando, Florida. I am so exciting to Florida!!!!

I know about Orlando have 1,000 to 10,000 lakes in city. Does they have a beaches at lake?? My husband used to live in Orlando when he was little boy. He can't swim in lake because of alligators.

OK I live in Florida (about 45 minutes SW of Oralndo) and I am aware there is no beach in Orlando but from there it's only 1 1/2 hr drive to the coast. Not "several" hours as you say.

i suggest you go all what you plan to! grab these places! they are great place to see!
i have been there before.. that was long time ago! i miss that place.. good memories!

Yeah! We are planning to go. We picked a 4 parks to go. We will go to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studio and Pleasure Island at Disney Downtown. Also we will go to Sea World. We borrow a books from the library about World Disney Walt information. We already have a room for hotel at Disney. I can't wait to go! We will go to Cocoa Beach for 1 day. I never have been go to Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach before. I've been touch St. Augustine and Jacksonsville, Florida once time in my life. I want travel to Orlando. I am so exciting! I want to pick a shells from the Beach. Do you live in Florida? I really want to go Del Sol so badly. But I can't go into Orlando's Airport shopping. We will go to Ron Jon's Surf.

i suggest you go all what you plan to! grab these places! they are great place to see!
i have been there before.. that was long time ago! i miss that place.. good memories!

Try the themed dinner shows in Orlando - Arabian Nights, Pirate Adventure, and Medieval Time. Did the Pirate Adventure. Great fun. Lots of action.

Guess what?? I never have been go to Disney World in my whole life either. Me and my husband will go to Orlando for our Honeymoon. I can't wait to GO!!!!! My husband used to live in Orlando, Florida. I am so exciting to Florida!!!!

Go for it, visit Disneyland! I been there so many times and I LOVE IT! I got cousins living in Orlando and uncle too. It a great place to go for a vacations. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go to Disneyland and have a wonderful 2 weeks vacations. :) :giggle:

PS. don t worry about alligaters there. Most of them have fences around that they can't get in. :)

pinky, no i am not from fla.. sorry but let blast yourself there! :D

just have a safe trip there!

Go for it, visit Disneyland! I been there so many times and I LOVE IT! I got cousins living in Orlando and uncle too. It a great place to go for a vacations. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go to Disneyland and have a wonderful 2 weeks vacations. :) :giggle:

PS. don t worry about alligaters there. Most of them have fences around that they can't get in. :)

Thank you! Yeah, My soon to be husband's family live in Orlando area too. I never meet his artist uncle and aunt. I love go to the beach! It's my favorite Paradise places.

I think that your children will love to watch the killer whales at SeaWorld which is in the back of the SeaWorld's property. I cannot remember the name of the building. It was really fantastic! I think it was the best demo.

There is another place - Discovery Cove. This is expensive and very limited time to play with the dolphins. My sister went there with her kids, and there were too many people. The dolphins get tired and crabby - but most of them are friendly. Actually, they had good time there.

After that, if you have no more plans, then you could let your children to play with very friendly alligators in the little pond. Oops. Never mind.

Actually, enjoy your wonderful vacation!

P.S. You won't believe how massive condo buildings are spreading so fast in Orlando. It is the worst I ever seen - i.e. new 800 buildings. It made me sad that the developers are pushing the cow farms away. Some new condos went bankrupts. I am not exact sure that if some farmers banned their cows there.

I've been there when I was 12 years old with my family, I went to Fort Landuadale(sp?) then Miami then Bahamas then go up to Orlando, and then Disney World, and also the Universie. They are very fun!! Except the humidity are no fun!

Yeah I know about Discovery Cove is so expensive. I wish I would swim with Dolphin but my fiance gave me pick 5 parks. I don't have a children yet. Me and My fiance will go to Florida for our honeymoon next month. We will not sleep at condo. We will sleep at Castle Hotel. :)

I think that your children will love to watch the killer whales at SeaWorld which is in the back of the SeaWorld's property. I cannot remember the name of the building. It was really fantastic! I think it was the best demo.

There is another place - Discovery Cove. This is expensive and very limited time to play with the dolphins. My sister went there with her kids, and there were too many people. The dolphins get tired and crabby - but most of them are friendly. Actually, they had good time there.

After that, if you have no more plans, then you could let your children to play with very friendly alligators in the little pond. Oops. Never mind.

Actually, enjoy your wonderful vacation!

P.S. You won't believe how massive condo buildings are spreading so fast in Orlando. It is the worst I ever seen - i.e. new 800 buildings. It made me sad that the developers are pushing the cow farms away. Some new condos went bankrupts. I am not exact sure that if some farmers banned their cows there.

I've been there when I was 12 years old with my family, I went to Fort Landuadale(sp?) then Miami then Bahamas then go up to Orlando, and then Disney World, and also the Universie. They are very fun!! Except the humidity are no fun!

Yeah. I went to Northeast Florida once time in my life. I didn't like the humidity. That's why, I am plan to wear a bikini with tank and boy short. If I am sweat. I will get my water camelak to keep me cool off. I will pour the water over my head. I can't wait to go Orlando! It will be my first time to go there. :)

Yeah. I went to Northeast Florida once time in my life. I didn't like the humidity. That's why, I am plan to wear a bikini with tank and boy short. If I am sweat. I will get my water camelak to keep me cool off. I will pour the water over my head. I can't wait to go Orlando! It will be my first time to go there. :)

Bikinis...:drool:

Back