Disney World/Florida

Yeah. I went to Northeast Florida once time in my life. I didn't like the humidity. That's why, I am plan to wear a bikini with tank and boy short. If I am sweat. I will get my water camelak to keep me cool off. I will pour the water over my head. I can't wait to go Orlando! It will be my first time to go there. :)

Yeah, it's very important to wear the summer clothes at Florida. If you go to Miami's beaches, you will see women just walking around without bra! :ugh3: Anyway, I hope you have fun at Orlando! :D I can't really remember much of the Orlando except for Disney World and Universie. I am sure you will have fun there ;)

My uncle and aunt's family will go to Walt Disney World next month or July. I am excited about it. They will go to Walt Disney World on their first time. I will see it and enjoy it.

Uh, I used to love going to Florida all the times until I was in college. I still go to Florida usually in Miami-Dade, Broward and SoFL. My step-sister wants me to go stay with her and her family in Orlando (I despise Orlando at every cost) where they would be staying for a month in July. I don't think I will go, otherwise, I would probably end up babysitting her two children and probably her boyfriend's son. :roll:

I went to Disney world for my senior trip. There tons of rides everywhere. Wear tennis shoes. Your feet will hurt because of walking everywhere

I am so exciting go to Florida! We will leave to Florida on June 14 until we will leave Florida on 22nd. I am sure we will arrive at hometown on 23rd.

I was excited when I went to Disney World for the first time. I wanna to go back.

I was excited when I went to Disney World for the first time. I wanna to go back.

Luck you! I never have been in Orlando before. I never go to Disney in my whole life. I can't wait to go!!!!!

i went to Orlando, Florida with my teammates for USADB tournament, we hit Epcot, Disney, CityWalk (our favorite spot to hit for 3 nights in the row), and Universal. It was expensive but it is well worth it!!

you have to bring AT LEAST 1,000 bucks to spend on. You might wonder about me and my teammates.. we have SPONSOR to pay us to fly, rent cars and hotel..so, we just spend what we can for our fun time. Most of us saving since day 1 of season.

I know this is "kinda after the fact" since you already going there and home, but I have had privilege many times to go throughout all places in Disneyworld.....so laters you or others can PM me and based on your likes and desires I might be able to help you with some insight...maybe:dunno:

I went to Disney last week on Tuesday and Wednesday. I went to Magic Kingdom for 1 day. It was so blast time! Too crowd and traffics! Me and my husband went to Epcot! I love it! We went to Universal Studio at Island Adventure and Universal Studio. I love to ride on the Roller Coaster. But Hulk made me headache as hell! Too rough to ride on roller coaster. I like Dueling Dragon is the best! We went to Sea World last Friday. That's so great experience and memories! I was shock in Disney is so expensive on restaurants and goods. Orlando is very Tourist! Florida is a Tourist State too.

We went to Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach. We swam in the ocean. We picked many shells on the beach. We took it to home with us.

Ron Jon Surf Shop is my favorite ever I had! I ate a restaurant name is Ron Jon's Surf and Grill. It's so delicious! I love Beach Jewelry Party!

The tourist attraction area's traffic always is very heavy during the summer time. But I'm glad that you enjoy them big time, pinky678.

ps. I didn't know that Ron Jon has a grill... last time I had been there was back in mid '80s but plan to stop by there someday.

I am lookin' forward to flyin' down there in Florida. That's my plan! :D

The tourist attraction area's traffic always is very heavy during the summer time. But I'm glad that you enjoy them big time, pinky678.

ps. I didn't know that Ron Jon has a grill... last time I had been there was back in mid '80s but plan to stop by there someday.

Ron Jon's Surf and Grill are in Cape Canaveral, FL close to Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space. Ron Jon's Surf and Grill is belong to the hotel. Ron Jon's Surf shop are in Cocoa Beach. It's big store. Check it out at link Ron Jon Surf Grill At Cape Caribe

There was shuttle lift of Discovery on same day we were in Canaveral leaving on cruise. We didn't even know about it untill that morning it was on news. so we went and watched it.....talk about a lot of power and fire and smoke....simply amazing.......this is offf topic but I am very proud of it....Senator (ret) Jake Garn had opportunity to be an astronat once and my father and I were at his house one day in Salt Lake City, and Mr Garn gave me one of the patches off his suit he wore on the mission to space!!!! I still cherish it to this day- a relic that I will always remember where it has been.

Back