Discuss about dangerous cats

Hwy99

Reaction score
I hope nobody would close this thread, BIG please to not argue in this thread. This thread is supposed to be sense of humor, not argue against each other. Plus, do not discriminates against the breeds, we are here to share our experiences.

You might think like "Oh dangerous cat, *rolling eyes*", but there is some cats are not safe for children too. Like my cat. Also there is some might make you laugh.

I do have a very dangerous cat (mixed Russian Blue and Tebby), her name was Sabrina, I never know why my cat is so dangerous, even since she was kitten, for new people or any people that my cat are not safisated(sp?) with, including other pets, but later I have a friend who have both pro Russian Blue and pro Tebby, and I noticed that Russian Blue is more horny and playful with slashes, also friendly. The Tebby tend to be grumpy, but never really hurt anyone. Plus my cat is a female, so female cats are bitchy but very clean, and male cats are friendly, but lazy. So I found out that my cat is really a bad mixed cat.

My cat would never let anyone, even myself, to patting any of body parts under her neck. Only her head and neck, that's it. If so, she will strach immedately, possible hissing. She even don't like blowing on her back, she will jump to your face and strach.

Also if I want to play with her, she will be ultimately dangerous to play with, I will get many different scars on my hands from her, and she will get very anger while continue playing. She also could be very out of control and simply hate everyone, even innocent people or pets.

I once have a roommate who have two cats in other room in my place, those cats refuse to go in my room because of my cat. Also my dog, a beagle, tend to stay avoid from her. If those other pets bother her, she will strach no matter if it was just little mistake, for example:

My cat was sleeping on my bed, and my dog decide to jump on the bed which are 3 feets away from my cat, my cat got mad and strach on my dog.

Other example: My cat don't like any other pets eat foods from her plate, even she won't allow cats to jump on the counter in kitchen. How she stop other cats to jump on the counter, she sit on the counter waiting for other cats to jump on the counter, when the cat jumps, my cat strach on other cat and force other cat to fall all the way to floor from the counter.

Sadly alot of my friends and other pets (dogs too) are scare of her. Sabirna are definitely not safe for children.

Now I would like to hear yours!:ugh3:

My grandma had a cat named CJ. She was VERY MEAN! She hissed and ready to scratch anyone. She will go to grandma ONLY not any one else! What a bitch cat! I tried to be nice to her but she hissed at me! PFHHT! She was put to sleep I guess old age.

And now my grandma and aunt got new cats, more friendlier and love people and kids. Whew! I finally met them last year...I didn't know they got new cats.

I used to have few cats...none were mean...all were friendly. I miss them! I may not get cat anytime due to my DHB have allergic reaction to the cats plus he have asthma..not a great idea to have a cat in the house. Plus we have hyper dog and she may chase her/him! :lol: So it is okay...if someone have a cat I always can pet her/him for couple of minutes. :)

:giggle: Your cat is ultra super power cat.
I used to have a cat named Shadow, if I want to play with him. He would stratch. MEOW and HISSS...Whoppie!! I still have scars on both of my hands. I miss my cat Shadow.

I have one cat, her name is MisFist. She is holy terror. One of the meanest cat. She won't let us touch her but I will held her in my arm tight to make sure she don't hiss at me or stratch at me. She was first born on my son's bed one night while he was sleep and for some reason she turned out this way. She is sleeping right next to me right now and I wanted so bad to pet her but I know she would hiss at me for wake her up from her nap.

:giggle: :giggle:

Yeah.. I know what you mean... first cat was brought to my roomie and me as a kitten... she attacked me several times... finally she is friend to me and my roomies... but other friends who comes visiting... she would hiss at them... she cannot scratch anyone because she is declawed.. but she surely bites... she bites me many times.. .. finally stopped...

Two years later my roomie asked me to get another kitten... so I did... oh boy.. it took Furball three weeks before she accepted my kitten Babi... my kitten were very friendly.... he is also declawed.. both cats stays indoors...

I have a persian cat.. She appreciates everyone..

If any cat try attack me or my babie daughters then I will kick it! Yuck !

Long time ago Cat did bite my hand at Grooming Bath Grrrr... :giggle:

Interesting stories. Do you try to give some catnaps for your cat? The catnaps might make her to calm down.

My orange cat was very crabby all the times. I dunno. I gave her to my sister. The cat loved to live in the horse barn, and slept on the hay in the second floor. She lived there for two years. Her young kids' hands got scratched from the cat often. My sister finally found a new home for her cat. We haven't seen her coming here anymore. That's a good sigh. But, we missed her.

Wow, seems like I am not only one who own a terror cat :giggle:

Interesting stories. Do you try to give some catnaps for your cat? The catnaps might make her to calm down.

Well, my cat act like that just because she want everyone, including me, to leave her alone. She tend to be friendly when she pesting for foods and water, so nah I don't think she need a catnip ;)

My grandma had a cat named CJ. She was VERY MEAN! She hissed and ready to scratch anyone. She will go to grandma ONLY not any one else! What a bitch cat! I tried to be nice to her but she hissed at me! PFHHT! She was put to sleep I guess old age.

And now my grandma and aunt got new cats, more friendlier and love people and kids. Whew! I finally met them last year...I didn't know they got new cats.

I used to have few cats...none were mean...all were friendly. I miss them! I may not get cat anytime due to my DHB have allergic reaction to the cats plus he have asthma..not a great idea to have a cat in the house. Plus we have hyper dog and she may chase her/him! :lol: So it is okay...if someone have a cat I always can pet her/him for couple of minutes. :)

I am allergic to cat hairs.... but i dont have asthma yet.... ..... lately I am having short breaths... i dont know due to cats or smoking...????

I dont know why the thread of dangerous dogs closed... all i know was pacman was arguing alot... other ADers were just debating..... Damn it...it was interesting debate...

I have a persian cat.. She appreciates everyone..

If any cat try attack me or my babie daughters then I will kick it! Yuck !

Long time ago Cat did bite my hand at Grooming Bath Grrrr... :giggle:

GRRRRR... hahaha i still cannot see your face.... too dark....hehehe

Wow, seems like I am not only one who own a terror cat :giggle:

Well, my cat act like that just because she want everyone, including me, to leave her alone. She tend to be friendly when she pesting for foods and water, so nah I don't think she need a catnip ;)

Thats right.... thoughout my life.. i had few meanest cats... but i loved them...Right now Furball is meanest.... she would attack me if i tease her.. .. when i am in bed... she would come in and lick lick lick my face.. i have to put her out of my room and close the door....

My hubby's sister was owned Deaf White Cat name Snowball.
She's very meanie and doesn't want anyone petting her!

I tries petting her but *slap me so hard* because she's declawed. *chuckles* but painful my hand got red marked. Damn her cat!
by the way her cat already passed away due aging.

I tries petting her but *slap me so hard* because she's declawed. *chuckles* but painful my hand got red marked. Damn her cat!

That's quite something. Most cats can't really slap hard enough to cause harm. At least not in my experience, but wow... that's quite a strong cat.

That's quite something. Most cats can't really slap hard enough to cause harm. At least not in my experience, but wow... that's quite a strong cat.

:eek3: ~ surprised how's really quite hard slap and got red marked. wow meanie deaf white cat!
LOL same thing w/my friends tries attempt petting her but not work it out so slap their hands hard... got red marked.. I never forget that best moments!

I had a friend who had a cat and give birth to a kitten and that kitten turn out to be a meanie. I was the one who pulled her out of the birth canal and so now she is meanie. I dont know what my friend did with that cat. I guess she got rid of her cuz of being meanie.

She would hissed and scratch.

Wow, :eek3: I've adopted cats almost all my life, and never had a plm with any of them seriously, I even remembered my first kitten, when my dad owned a store when we were young, there was a white shelter shed behind the store, I've seen many many cats and kittens going in and out of that shed, of course I wanted to keep one of those kitten but my dad said they were wild cats that hasn't been around or socialize with humans, but knowing my mom doesn't like cats cause she was allergicto them, and I thought maybe my dad was just saying this because of my mother, so I went to a food market that was next door and brought two cans of cat food, and walked in the back where the shed was at, and when I approached them while they sat or laid there, they looked very frighten and start running away from me when I got closer and closer to the shed, so I got on my knees and opened 2 cans of cat food, and place them on the ground, noticed that none of the cats had approached except only one kitten did came out, looks like the kitten had some kind of infection on the right eye, watching the kitten eating so fast like it hasn't been eating for days or weeks....

some of the cats and kittens were boney, I could see their ribs shown, it nearly broke my heart, but I knew I couldn't help them because I was too young to care for them all, I visit the shed almost everyday by given them water or milk yet some of them kept hissing at me everytime I approached the shed, until one day my dad gave me money for the help I did around the store, I brought a bag of cat food, and feed the cats/kittens, most of the cats/kittens did came around, but they would be hissing, even when I would try to pet them and I would get scared and run off after one of them tried to bite me but it didn't stop me from going back, the next morning I walked up the shed seeing one of the cat laying in the weeds next to the shed, and when I got closer to the cat, I noticed the smell and the cat was not moving or breathing at all, so I knew the cat died, I ran back to the store and told my dad about it, he told me to leave the cats alone, days went by, I kept thinking about this one kitten that has an infection on the right eye, so the next day I went back and see if I could catch that kitten, and I did, I end up bringing the kitten inside my dad's store in the back room where my dad wouldn't find out unless he goes in the back room, so I did hide the kitten for weeks without my dad finding out about it, then one day my dad noticed a strong odor coming from the backroom, my dad walked in while I was holding the kitten in my arms and petting it, my dad was not pleased at first, but I beg my dad if I could keep this one kitten, my dad noticed how much I love cats, so he said as long I take care of it and feed it and keep it away from mom and not to bring it inside the apartment which was upstairs from where the store is, I took care of the kitten everyday, feed it and given the kitten water too, I also found out it was a female after my dad checked for me, and I named her Marchmellow, I spend time with her everyday, and we became very close...until a couple of years later, Marchmellow got hit by a car and died :tears: ...Some wild cats are not as dangerous as I thought they would be, they're just scared, it takes a lot of time for them to get used to people that's all....

Last edited:
I tries petting her but *slap me so hard* because she's declawed. *chuckles* but painful my hand got red marked.

Is this for real? seriously hon I have never heard of such a cat slapping so hard by leaving a red mark behind...that must be one of the strongest cat or something..:eek3:

My cat is declawed but doesn't slap like that..

well i can relate to having mean cat too

i had mean cat myself after i move to other state from one state that i live since i was born brought my cat along and not so long after move he started to hiss at me and my siblings and even scratch us
so my parents have to get rid of him oh well

Back