Disciplining the children

Because God wanted to communicate with man (all people), and inform man. God doesn't want man to be ignorant.

Who told you that :) ?

and back to the children's poo-poo problem:
has anyone tried to train with these little training potty made sepcially for little kids - not the ones you put on top of a regular toilet or just potty but like these:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000056JGW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Fuzzy

Luckysmile23 said:
i did the same way with tj like bullymom did with her kids. it definitely works. take him to the bathroom every couple of hours to show that it is the place to go and do your business. he will learn. if he did wonderful job .. give him a sticker and show him on the board.. by the time end of the week.. if he got all stickers then give him a treat or toys.. show him you are PROUD of him!!

TJ love that cuz every time he did good job he got toys for that? I take him to dr.. he HATE dr cuz all of the tests and everything (poor TJ) i would say if you did good job i will get you a toy.. if he didnt.. then no toys.. now he get used to the check ups of dr due to SID. I am really proud of TJ!! :)

Excellent.. This is best methods and giving children understand learns quicker and use their goal lot of stickers earns and want to have reward toys or candies wha..ever.. You did... me2.. LOL

That helps it lot!
Hopefully rest other members would try like this...
:type:

Boys seems to be slow learner with potty training than girls, don't worry too much, they will outgrown of it by the time they start kindergarten.

Umm, I don't know about that. My oldest son was COMPLETELY potty trained by age of 3. :) So I believe it really depends on individuals whether girls or boys that are slow learner with potty training. ;)

AnnyGuy said:
Umm, I don't know about that. My oldest son was COMPLETELY potty trained by age of 3. :) So I believe it really depends on individuals whether girls or boys that are slow learner with potty training. ;)

Ditto, I wonder why kitty with gun (Tamara) replied.....

AnnyGuy said:

You're correct it depends on the individuals, My oldest son started at the age of one and was completely potty trained before he reached the age of 2, My little one started late, because he was more subborn, he started at the age of 2 and was completely potty trained before he reached the age of 3. ;)

Yes, it's true AnnyGuy and Cheri...

It's not just girl or boy but depend how difference on them...

My eldest son made it well at aged 4 and half.
My second son made it well at few months before his 3rd birthday.

Ive spanked my son a couple times... but there was no other option... I feel awful afterwards, so I dont do it. He gets time out and I throw away his toys instead...

I definitely spanked our children. When i say spanked, i mean a spanking, not a beating or a whipping. Over my lap and with the flat of my hand. Sometimes over a thickly padded diapered bottom, sometimes on a bare bottom. It all depended on the circumstance.

DeafKattMom said:
Ive spanked my son a couple times... but there was no other option... I feel awful afterwards, so I dont do it. He gets time out and I throw away his toys instead...

Very True.

Back