did you treat your wife like a queen?

I treated my ex like a queeen and then she left... I do not believe in treating your wife like a queen but only treat and love her as your wife. Some women would take that as an hint that you are like a puppy, drooling over her and then she loses interest.

I will not treat my wife like a queen but will show my deep love and cherish my wife. Spoiling isnt good for anyone.

Define "Queen"
We all have our on conclusions what Queen means. I'm a firm believer in 50/50 compromise; we both get what we desire and want. Life is a two way street, do unto others.
Suzi

Congrats onyour happy divorce Falcon! I know the feeling. :giggle:

call me a cold hearted bastard but...... treating women like a queen? fancy to her every whim? in my opinion of course that shouldnt be right because couples re desgined to work together fairly and balanced if a women should be treated like a queen then a man should be treated like a king otherwise the relationshiop is crap uless the man has a fetish of being a servant then i have no problem with that

(pardon my language of course)

anyhoo..... iagain i meant no offense but i dont like spoiling women i mean few gifts here and there nothing wrong with that but treating women like a queen? what baout men? shouldnt we be treated like a king? wouldnt that be fair? both couple should be treated fairly and say yes and no and etc etc

because if i were ordered to treat a woman like a queen i ll leave her in a instant i dont want to be with a spoiled bitch

(again sorry about the language to those who were offeneded)

Hehe...so basically you want to own something no one else have? Something that belongs only to y.o.u.
Heh, am I right?
No, you are wrong. Rare is a fate for my love that is a bond forever that has unique in utmost world,
Believe me or not

call me a cold hearted bastard but...... treating women like a queen? fancy to her every whim? in my opinion of course that shouldnt be right because couples re desgined to work together fairly and balanced if a women should be treated like a queen then a man should be treated like a king otherwise the relationshiop is crap uless the man has a fetish of being a servant then i have no problem with that

anyhoo..... iagain i meant no offense but i dont like spoiling women i mean few gifts here and there nothing wrong with that but treating women like a queen? what baout men? shouldnt we be treated like a king? wouldnt that be fair? both couple should be treated fairly and say yes and no and etc etc

because if i were ordered to treat a woman like a queen i ll leave her in a instant i dont want to be with a spoiled bitch

Yea, I was never being treated so queen. I was always being treated like a shyt, but knowing this person never lay his hand or cheat on me, is truly has good heart.
I want someone to be true to me than spoil on me. I dislike someone who spoil me so much that makes me feel nothing.
The main point is about compromise. Not 50/50, it is about win/win to make the teamwork in the relationship what I should give up or change for myself to have marriage last longer.
Even though, I am not married yet.

That;s why I brought up about men treating women like queens and women treating men like kings and we will all live happily ever..:)

I wish I'm poor and pretty with hottie rich snob chick who will spoil for me like I'm her servant. weee

I think that people should just spoil each other in relationships, but not all the time. Sure, he does cute things for me and I do cute things for him, but neither of us are on a pedestal.

On anniversaries or occasions that call for presents (or even days that don't), don't feel obligated to give something or put off if you didn't get something. My boyfriend and I still have mini-celebrations for our month-iversaries. Sometimes it's as simple as saying "Happy Month-iversary!" or even just spending a night alone together. Then, it's a nice surprise when one person treats the other out of the blue.

Treating your wife like a Queen

wash her feet after she came home from hardworking? cook her favorite meal? pay attention whatever she needs? when she sad and you cheer her up for anything? enjoy sense of humor no matter if it's retard talks she still laugh? then you are real man like I am! :afro:
The Bible says that husbands are to love their wife as christ loved the church. you need to love your wife, and be pleasing to her, as she needs to learn how to be a blessing to you. you need to be willing to love her and go out of your way for her, as she you. it's awesome that you are willing to do that for her. it is not a slave mentality, if you continue i promise you she will have a very strong love for you and in turn will want to do for you. it's all about loving your wife, and it is important, so continue. The word of God is big on being a servant to eachother. Sounds like you are pretty wonderful, keep up the good work. Please read the 5- love languages by gary smalley you and your wife, you will see how important it is to be a blessing to eachother, it will only strengthen your love, and marriage.
Be Blessed,
ESTHERSCROWN

Back