Did a world a favor.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Telling gay men on internet that their lifestyle is wrong..... Giving them sex education and giving them facts.

I already found you the studies that show this makes the problem worse - it doesn't help. So I ask again, what have you done to HELP?

MorriganTait said:
I already found you the studies that show this makes the problem worse - it doesn't help. So I ask again, what have you done to HELP?

she hasn't done nothing to help, and she will do nothing to help, Morrigan. this is all she does...she sits on her ass all day and complains about whats wrong with the world in her eyes but she does nothing to try and fix it. she just bitches and bitches and we have to hear it.

You should take AJ´s advice, Morrigan...

Simple is ignore her, that´s all... it´s her who deny to answer anyone´s questions... All what I do is leave her alone... I would recommend you the same...

and she wont listen to anyone elses opinion. she is set in her ways and she wont change. arguing with her is like arguing with a brick wall. it has no affect. i dont even know why i look at her threads. i guess because im curious of what stupid and insane thing she has to say.

Actually Miss P, most women respects gay men because of the fact that they have more courage than your typical bigot American *whistles, secretly points at Miss P* Secondly, you're just plain crazy, if I was gay, how many people would actually care about it. My dad would accept me despite the face he don't like it. Matter of fact, I have several gay friends that inspire me simply because they have the guts to step from the crowd. Thirdly, you can NEVER begin to comphred what gay men go through, I go though but a fraction of it everyday, and it hurts quite a lot.

Can you imagine your entire family abandoning you, That is the fate of some gay people. Can you imagine being beaten for something you didn't even do? That is a hate crime many, many bigots are guilty of.

Now, if you really want to rant about something, a theory holds that a STRAIGHT MAN fucked a chimp who had the virus, it evolved into HIV then into AIDS. That man unwillingly probably spreaded the HIV virus all over Africa.

Lastly, if you really want to rant about how gay men's lifestyle is so WRONG! PM me, problem solved, everyone gets along happily, NOT!

Miss P, I'm disappointed to label you as a Christan and even a human, I feel dirty just thinking of you as a human being. And I have seen a lot of bigots but you take the cake.

Have a good day.

MorriganTait, I am impressed by your replies. I wanted to say that. I also have the aforementioned member on my ignore list so I don't know what she is saying nor I do care to know either.

Yes, it's important to be able to empower ourselves instead of living in victimhood of blaming an unnamed statistic not allowing room for accountability. :D We can take that lesson for ourselves even if others aren't so willing to listen. It's also obvious to me there is a mental issue at hand that we all are not able to help with... ;)

Dear Miss P or Empress,
I've read your replies and you did a time consuming job of putting up names and information. I remember Eve Van Grafthorst, what a very brave girl she was!

Please read 'Aids in America' by Susan Hunter. It's very eye-opening and very informative. You'll find US government is not doing much effort to contain the spread of HIV/Aids virus. Just read it and you'll understand why better.

Guys, you all should read that book, too.

Ignorance is bliss? Ever hear of that phrase? Well, bein ignorant is not a excuse 4 disrespect to others! "I, shall not judge u by the color of u r skin, the clothes on ur back, the car u drive, the house u have, the money u make, nor the person that u sleep with"! If every 1 followed these simple statements, the world would be a better place 2 live. (this is my personal opinion, and not ment to insult any 1 .) T.Y., peace n love 2 all,Kat :hug: :lick:

Back