Did a world a favor.

The*Empress

Reaction score
I think I did a world a favor....

Because of AIDS and HIV...

And me criticize men behavior and everyone in the world...

I want all gay men to come out of their closet and also lesbians.

I just want to scorn everyone for their bad behavior.

I am glad that gays are out of the closets,

and maybe
I can married to a man who is really true to himself...
and not have to worry about if he is gay or not...

And have children with him... and have a normal life.
and not have to worry about him bringing me STDs or AIDS.

I feel if I criticize many men around the world...
then this world will change, and all the cheating unfaithful insensitive men will
become more faithful sensitive men...

Maybe if I just keep blahing HATE on the internet and everywhere else outside... and get attention to send my message to everyone about how I feel
and maybe this world will be a better place, because this is year 2005.

What yall think?

Miss P, you need to play the pac-man game (here's link, it is free) and forget about everything. Just play the pac-man game.

Magatsu said:
Miss P, you need to play the pac-man game (here's link, it is free) and forget about everything. Just play the pac-man game.

darn...my score is 8460. I can do better than that if I have a joy...

You need a LIFE! You have been :crazy: :crazy: lately. You sure drive me and everyone :dizzy: :eek2: :zzz:

Mama2AFTIV said:
You need a LIFE! You have been :crazy: :crazy: lately. You sure drive me and everyone :dizzy: :eek2: :zzz:

I guess Ms P does not have a life because she joined alldeaf.com Jan 26, 2005 and had posted 4,345 times... methinks she's a person with an antisocial personality disorder including grandiose , delusionals & hallucinations. :crazy:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
I guess Ms P does not have a life because she joined alldeaf.com Jan 26, 2005 and had posted 4,345 times... methinks she's a person with an antisocial personality disorder including grandiose , delusionals & hallucinations. :crazy:

Miss P was "TTT" before that - joined in December 8, 2004 -- check it out here: http://www.alldeaf.com/member.php?u=3340

You do realise that as a straight woman, you have a higher chance of getting an STD from a straight man rather than a gay man, right...? O_o Gay men wouldn't have sex with you. ...A lot of straight men wouldn't have sex with you either because you're off the deep end about some things. :crazy:

Besides... Being gay doesn't mean having STDs... The vast majority of gay people aren't infected with STDs... And as I recall, the vast majority of people infected with STDs are, you guessed it, straight.

Ms. P and gays

If you dislike gays so much Ms. P. why are you constantly posting in the gay forum? I don't mind that you are straight, why should you mind that I am gay. I'm certainly not interested in taking any men from you.

Why aren't I surprised? Some uneducated people believe that homosexuals are the ones who created HIV or that all homosexuals are child molesters. Homosexuals are the most frequent victims of hate crimes in the United States, this is really tiresome, because people who are educated knows that AIDS can happen to anyone even people who are straight, even kids, even homosexuals. We should all be treated equally no matter what our differences are, We only have a short time on this earth we all will die someday when our time comes, So let's not be so judgemental and hateful. Let's accept people for who they are. ;)

AMEN!!!! There is no sciencific document on proof what started the HIV. Actaully *IF* there is really one, there will be cure or vaccine that should be around long time ago! But because NOBODY knows what started it, and HOW it started so can't figure out how to "Kill" these virus. There is a possible evidence that HIV were started long before 1955! Somebody in England died from complication in 1955 and its symptoms were much almost exact same as today's HIV symptoms. So this adds to question more than answer.

Believe it or not, statistics shows that black people prone to get infected with Virus than whites. So does that mean Black people started this? Or is it bad to be black? Of course NOT! Same principle toward to GLBT.
Often those who aren't educated, or thinks education isn't important tend to make bad assumptions and that is why they have trouble of their livehood.

Cheri said:
Why aren't I surprised? Some uneducated people believe that homosexuals are the ones who created HIV or that all homosexuals are child molesters. Homosexuals are the most frequent victims of hate crimes in the United States, this is really tiresome, because people who are educated knows that AIDS can happen to anyone even people who are straight, even kids, even homosexuals. We should all be treated equally no matter what our differences are, We only have a short time on this earth we all will die someday when our time comes, So let's not be so judgemental and hateful. Let's accept people for who they are. ;)

Mookie said:
19,250 points with two levels.

Yummy cherry, strawberry and some blues...

damnit!

alright let me try to beat ur score.

Back