Diablo 3

yjgstahc

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone is planning to play that Diablo 3 game.

I've heard that most of WoW players got free ticket with Diablo 3 plan to play that Diablo next month.

I just ordered Diablo 3 recently. I'm waiting on May 15th.
Anyone?

I've heard that most of WoW players got free ticket with Diablo 3 plan to play that Diablo next month.

Anyone?

I have no plan to get this game because I don't agree with them about store stuff in server side, especially character info, save, etc so I just want them to offer offline and allows us to store character info, save, etc in hard drive.

I have no plan to get this game because I don't agree with them about store stuff in server side, especially character info, save, etc so I just want them to offer offline and allows us to store character info, save, etc in hard drive.

I never thought of that ones. But I really want to play that Diablo 3 because I experienced few moments to play Diablo 2. But, I played other games until Diablo 3 which is kinda my very first time for real life. I mean not real life. It's about Auction Hall. Like ppl could spend their real cashes to buy equipments that player get from monster drops. That is part time of how I could make real money from playing that game. Is it good? I know it depends on lucky how you get from monster boss drop which worth pretty much.

I never thought of that ones. But I really want to play that Diablo 3 because I experienced few moments to play Diablo 2. But, I played other games until Diablo 3 which is kinda my very first time for real life. I mean not real life. It's about Auction Hall. Like ppl could spend their real cashes to buy equipments that player get from monster drops. That is part time of how I could make real money from playing that game. Is it good? I know it depends on lucky how you get from monster boss drop which worth pretty much.

Yup, Diablo 3 looks very nice game but only problem is Blizzard because they require constant internet and all saves will store in their server. They treated as MMO style with single player. Some people used cheats Diablo 2 for just fun and only used for single player, however I'm against on cheating in multiplayer so used cheats in single player for just fun after beat main story. I will buy if Blizzard changes their policy about how game works like allow single player to save in hard drive and free to use mods or cheats. I think that any saves that store in sever side should be limited to multiplayer only.

I don't have stable internet in our area and I just need offline game play with local files so I don't have to worry if DSL goes mess up in every few hours.

Yup, Diablo 3 looks very nice game but only problem is Blizzard because they require constant internet and all saves will store in their server. They treated as MMO style with single player. Some people used cheats Diablo 2 for just fun and only used for single player, however I'm against on cheating in multiplayer so used cheats in single player for just fun after beat main story. I will buy if Blizzard changes their policy about how game works like allow single player to save in hard drive and free to use mods or cheats. I think that any saves that store in sever side should be limited to multiplayer only.

I don't have stable internet in our area and I just need offline game play with local files so I don't have to worry if DSL goes mess up in every few hours.

I see. And stupid ppl always doing cheats on every game. Even pretty much stupider ppl know how to cheat in different way on games. It's mostly impossible to ban or against ppl's cheats unless their friends or other ppl reported them. You're right. Me too, I don't like how ppl cheat because they are lazy or have no true skills with cheats.

And aw that sucks. I mean gameplay offline. Diablo 3 cannot have it because owners of diablo 3 believe that it is wrong for ppl to play gameplay offline in diablo 3. Idk why what they want for ppl. diablo 3 also should have it, too. I think they might be afraid that ppl could try to do something wrong when they went playing offline gameplay. Diablo 3 always been on. :/

anyways, nice to meet you.

I will give it a shot since I will be getting it free with my yearly pass to WoW. I'm not expecting much though. I hate the fixed top down viewpoint. It's also why I hate warcraft and starcraft.

I see. And stupid ppl always doing cheats on every game. Even pretty much stupider ppl know how to cheat in different way on games. It's mostly impossible to ban or against ppl's cheats unless their friends or other ppl reported them. You're right. Me too, I don't like how ppl cheat because they are lazy or have no true skills with cheats.

And aw that sucks. I mean gameplay offline. Diablo 3 cannot have it because owners of diablo 3 believe that it is wrong for ppl to play gameplay offline in diablo 3. Idk why what they want for ppl. diablo 3 also should have it, too. I think they might be afraid that ppl could try to do something wrong when they went playing offline gameplay. Diablo 3 always been on. :/

anyways, nice to meet you.

Cheating in single player isn't concern to me.

It was not from people, just Blizzard's decision.

I will give it a shot since I will be getting it free with my yearly pass to WoW. I'm not expecting much though. I hate the fixed top down viewpoint. It's also why I hate warcraft and starcraft.

Wow you experienced alot versions of Blizzard. uh I used to love starcraft but not anymore. Hopefully see you in Diablo 3.

Cheating in single player isn't concern to me.

It was not from people, just Blizzard's decision.

Yeah I know about cheating in single player but did you know diablo 3 is mmorpg? Diablo 3 is having multi players. That's why i dislike how ppl cheat in multiplayer around.

Wow you experienced alot versions of Blizzard. uh I used to love starcraft but not anymore. Hopefully see you in Diablo 3.

Yeah I know about cheating in single player but did you know diablo 3 is mmorpg? Diablo 3 is having multi players. That's why i dislike how ppl cheat in multiplayer around.

Diablo 3 isn't MMORPG and they will have online RPG, not MMO and they include single player as well.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/948834-What-kind-of-game-is-Diablo-3?p=13940174#post13940174

I'm not good with MMO, except for racing.

Diablo 3 isn't MMORPG and they will have online RPG, not MMO and they include single player as well.
What kind of game is Diablo 3? - Page 2

I'm not good with MMO, except for racing.

I didn't know about it. Cool. I learned something new. And anyways I love MMO such as Team Fortress 2, Gunz, Sudden Attack.

I have a question. Since you told me that Diablo 3 isn't MMORPG. Is there still have multi-players? If not, it's strange because of PvP.

I actually got beta invite for D3 recently... Not sure if I actually want to try it out. Even though, I got the free game from WoW annual pass. Who knows.... o.O

oh thx. it seems like you know alot info about diablo 3.

Yup, I learned about Diablo 3 and planned to buy since 2010 but decided to hold since last year after Blizzard requires constant internet and all saves will stored in their server. I was about going love Diablo 3 after successful of Starcraft 2, however Starcraft 2 lacks LAN that upset PC community.

Yup, I learned about Diablo 3 and planned to buy since 2010 but decided to hold since last year after Blizzard requires constant internet and all saves will stored in their server. I was about going love Diablo 3 after successful of Starcraft 2, however Starcraft 2 lacks LAN that upset PC community.

damn that's long time waiting. I was planning for Guild War 2, but suddenly Diablo 3 is coming out soon. Also, I kinda always follow what my older brother (hearing) plays right now. He said he gonna plan to play Diablo 3. So i am, too. im kinda like his role model in pc games. Brother relationship :P

Last time I played Diablo and I hate it so much. It's was pretty hard to fight to over 100 devils when I was single player that time at "hell area" after very very very DEEP maybe 30-40 levels by myself. Few years later, I learned from friend that Diablo is better for muilt-player than single player. I said oh well.

Last time I played Diablo and I hate it so much. It's was pretty hard to fight to over 100 devils when I was single player that time at "hell area" after very very very DEEP maybe 30-40 levels by myself. Few years later, I learned from friend that Diablo is better for muilt-player than single player. I said oh well.

Don't play hell area if you are new. It's nearly impossible unless you have powerful gears. And I agree with your friend about multi-player rate. Mhm ofc and can sell/buy/trade items, too.

Did anyone play the open beta over the weekend? My friend finished it, I think I *almost* did, levelled a Monk up to 9 and a Wizard to 5.

It's fun but it's also not that different from the previous two games, I think without a friend along it'll get really really repetitive.

Also, needing online is not good. It took forever: repeated attempts to even log in, and then even more just to resume the single player game, you know, that I was playing on my own! Beta, yes, but also showed what it could be like if they ever had server problems.

Anyone?

Yes, I do. I already preordered it on the Gamestop store. I can't wait for it coming out and we all could be together to stick up on the full of journey with quests! :)

Back