Diablo 3

Wow. Madness.

I think I made it to level 5 or 6. I'm not a fan at all. At least it came with my wow year pass and I didn't pay for it. I'm likely the sacrilegious gamer now.. to dislike a legendary and well established series.

I might tinker at it and see if I can get used to the weird playstyle (I don't like the top view fixed viewpoint.. what if a zombie is running up at me from behind? I want to be able to turn my camera to see it). For now though, I play Tera and WoW

It's ridiculously click happy, I think I'd wear my mouse out once and for all with it. That thread is very informative, you play through the story and then you put the remaining 500 hours into farming loot. *yawn*

Was Korea 'first' in the sort of rolling release thing they did? Technically he'd finish it before it even came out in the US.

You're not sacrilegious, I didn't like the original Diablo at all either and playing the beta of 3 just reminded me why.

Blizzard apologizes for Diablo III errors, delays launch of real-money auction house - GameSpot.com

Ouch, I'm glad that I don't buy Diablo 3 due to numerous flaws.

Blizzard is getting worse after Activision bought them so Starcraft 2 isn't feel original as Starcraft does due no LAN support. Blizzard doesn't bother to release the fix for Warcraft 3 after Apple dropped Rosetta support on Mac so Warcraft 3 is Universal Binary but... installer is still PowerPC.

Previously, I do have respect for Blizzard because they support the games on Mac but... not anymore.

I'm still wait for expansion pack released on Starcraft 2.

I got this game after got key from my friend.

Diablo 3 is okay but it is completely online gaming that rely on server and the game will unplayable if server goes offline for maintenance.

Overall, this game isn't really bad.

I'm ashamed to say that I'm actually enjoying this even though I've been complaining rather vehemently for years about how dumb Diablo is.

A friend gave me a Guest Pass (he bought his own copy of the game).

So I just played through the Starter edition of the game in a couple hours. It seems like a decent game. It really just seems to be an updated version of the original, as far as I can tell.

It isn't worth $60 to me, though. I won't be buying it.

I play it and the game is fun until you hit level 60 where things get hard in Inferno mode. Unless you have items and equipments from Inferno Act 3 & 4, you can expect to find yourself having a hard time past Act 1.

I have a level 60 Barbarian w/ Act 3 & 4 viable equipments but I'm having a hard time against Act 3 elite packs.

Does anyone have a high-end 1H 1100+ DPS or Stormshield?

I made 11 level Wizard and this game isn't really bad.

I made several death when tried to beat Skeleton King. :ugh:

I used to play Diablo 1 and 2 very seriously back when I was still a kid.

I remember in 1996 in Diablo 1 I found "Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac" which was the best item in the game. It had +17 all attributes and +15% resistance to all (Fire/Lightning/Magic) or something like that, so it wasn't perfect. But I remember the chance of finding it is like one in 1 million.

In Diablo 2 I made up to Level 93 on hardcore and sold my barbarian on eBay for $1500! That was back around high school so it was a lot of money and it was cool.

I don't think my current PC can handle Diablo 3 or run it in very low graphics. It's E8400 in mini-itx build with Radeon 4670. That'll be crap for good gaming experience. I heard Diablo 3 is mostly multiplayer anyway and I'm not interested in the Blizzard multiplayer hypes anymore, it's just too much time to spend level up and farming for items. Not fun.

I used to play Diablo 1 and 2 very seriously back when I was still a kid.

I remember in 1996 in Diablo 1 I found "Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac" which was the best item in the game. It had +17 all attributes and +15% resistance to all (Fire/Lightning/Magic) or something like that, so it wasn't perfect. But I remember the chance of finding it is like one in 1 million.

In Diablo 2 I made up to Level 93 on hardcore and sold my barbarian on eBay for $1500! That was back around high school so it was a lot of money and it was cool.

I don't think my current PC can handle Diablo 3 or run it in very low graphics. It's E8400 in mini-itx build with Radeon 4670. That'll be crap for good gaming experience. I heard Diablo 3 is mostly multiplayer anyway and I'm not interested in the Blizzard multiplayer hypes anymore, it's just too much time to spend level up and farming for items. Not fun.

You can still play single player mode but you have to log in.

I hate Diablo 3 being online only game.

You can still play single player mode but you have to log in.

I hate Diablo 3 being online only game.

Really? What if offline and no wifi like on train or airplane?

That sucks man.

Their precious real money auction house (and so all your loot being audited to ensure you haven't hacked) is more important than you being able to enjoy the game anywhere.

Their precious real money auction house (and so all your loot being audited to ensure you haven't hacked) is more important than you being able to enjoy the game anywhere.

Well, no excuse, Blizzard can make offline characters with auction house disabled.

The Starter edition I played was both single player and multiplayer. But it seems that the multiplayer feature is what they are using to really sell the game.

The Starter edition I played was both single player and multiplayer. But it seems that the multiplayer feature is what they are using to really sell the game.

It's typical blizzard gaming strategy. They make their games good, but only if you are attracted to the multiplayer competition aspect. Without it, their games have very little replay value...

This has gone all the way back to days of WC2 or Starcraft 1. I mean, who likes playing with bots all the time? :P

Well, no excuse, Blizzard can make offline characters with auction house disabled.

Yeah, they could... but didn't want to. That the game has already sold millions despite the online requirement unfortunately sends the message that people will accept being treated like dirt.

I caved in and got D3 just to understand what is it all about. I still don't get it :dunno:

You bought the hype. Sorry dude. G'luck with farming for some Rags of the Politician.
A: +5
D: -1
Hit Effect: Causes target to fury

Back