Describe your Tinnitus

High pitched ringing for me. Phantom sounds are more annoying. I hear voices! :shock::giggle: The balance issues are difficult, too. :thumbd:

Interesting, can you recognize what voices tell you? or you rather not to mention it. thats cool.

I sometimes hear voice-like noise too, Like speaking in tongues, You can't understand it. but you know very well and clear that it is tinnitus. No doubt that.

Out of curiousity, if you heard some voices. how did you know its voices? Unless you can speak and hear with HAs then never mind my quesiton. :giggle:

I am very familiar with sounds. I used to wear hearing aids - HATED it but that thing with parents ya know.

Like Lighthouse said, you can't understand it. it also feels like its moving around in your "auditory space"... like the sounds are above you, to the upper right, behind right, etc. it's odd. you also can "hear" 3-4 different tones at the same time.

It's annoying.

Interesting, can you recognize what voices tell you? or you rather not to mention it. thats cool.

I can tell you the voices she hears

"Sallylouuuuu, There is a Texan in need of ProV1 golf balls. Send him a dozen a week and I will leave you alone........":lol:

Sorry I couldn't help myself

"Sallylouuuuu, There is a Texan in need of ProV1 golf balls. Send him a dozen a week and I will leave you alone........":lol:

I find ProV1 balls all the times.
Seriously....

The noobs with $$$ always shanks them into bushes... and cant find them.

Uhoh.. did I just out myself as a golfer as well? oh crap

:laugh2: so you need more golf balls for real? lol.

I am very familiar with sounds. I used to wear hearing aids - HATED it but that thing with parents ya know.

Like Lighthouse said, you can't understand it. it also feels like its moving around in your "auditory space"... like the sounds are above you, to the upper right, behind right, etc. it's odd. you also can "hear" 3-4 different tones at the same time.

It's annoying.

Gotcha, I get that once in a while. i wasn't sure if its real voices or tinnitus. *shrug* lol

I sometimes hear voice-like noise too, Like speaking in tongues, You can't understand it. but you know very well and clear that it is tinnitus. No doubt that.

That is wild. I am glad I haven't heard voices yet.

btw to all, My post 19 was not to say I doubted others heard voices.....Just saying I haven't heard them. Hope that didn't offend anyone.

Back