Depression

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think so hard to depression change your life, try be hard work focus your life.. I hope positive change your life...

I wish be happy inside fresh air become friendly I see I like friendly be peaaeful,

That is good for you help you support to depression try be happy smile...

That is good health don't be grouchy becaus eyou calm down positive relax

you are still best life change your choice positive....

BE friendly
be happy
be joyful

Be love people
Be take care people
Be support to people

Be help you encourage to people

I wish be positive like change your life,.

Good thought

Thanks for wanting a positive anything. Lately all has been bleak. Maybe now Spring will bring more Positive!:cool2:

Travis,

I've been depressed for the past 2 days. I'm still depressed right now, but after reading your post, I'm going to try to look at all of the positive things in my life that I can appreciate. :ty:

smithtr,
im battle with depression but im using medicine as prozac help me stop crying but im using that prozac every am follow dr's orders.

i have depressions... had it for long time.... i dont talk to alot of people.... mostly talk to my g/f she everthing to me... i work my butt off everyday and trying build up my career but its been hard being hearing impaired.... i play sport... as in Squash it keeps me off thinking.... i dont talk to my parents much since they being sperate and my mum got remarry again few year ago.... so all i can say just think bout good things.... for me its my beautiful g/f :)

I agree you Hear Again.. I glad of hear sound I let know more psychiast... I know ready more sure know let really... happy smile :wave:

i have depression and still have it for 2 years and i go to my therapy weekly

moonflower,

Do you take any anti-depressants for your depression?

I have severe depression due to my bipolar and I take Fluoxetine (Prozac generic). I've been taking it since January and it's working very well for me.

I agree you Hear Again.. I glad of hear sound I let know more psychiast... I know ready more sure know let really... happy smile :wave:

Travis,

Please feel free to send me a PM to let me know what your psychiatrist says. Good luck at your next appointment! :)

As for myself, I'm doing okay. I was manic for the past several days and hearing voices due to the death of a friend whom I've known for 5 years.

However, my moods are starting to level out and I'm feeling a little better day by day.

Hugs!

moonflower,

Do you take any anti-depressants for your depression?

I have severe depression due to my bipolar and I take Fluoxetine (Prozac generic). I've been taking it since January and it's working very well for me.

no since talking really help me also i write in my journal it also help me
my depression is not so bad

no since talking really help me also i write in my journal it also help me
my depression is not so bad

That's good, moonflower. :) I also write in a journal. My therapist recommended I do this ever since I started seeing him. I find it to be an effective way of releasing my feelings without directing them inwards towards myself. This doesn't work when I'm severely depressed, but it does when I'm moderately depressed.

hear again,
i have mild depression but they don't wanted to over medicate me since i am on 3 medications that time so they decide to test to see if talking and write in journal does to me it did help me and i end up don't need medication for depression

that good as you did try as you can i know being severe depression didn't help.

there is different kind of depressions out there not just one

hear again,
i have mild depression but they don't wanted to over medicate me since i am on 3 medications that time so they decide to test to see if talking and write in journal does to me it did help me and i end up don't need medication for depression

that good as you did try as you can i know being severe depression didn't help.

there is different kind of depressions out there not just one

It sounds like your doctor has a good plan for being careful about the meds you take.

Yes, it's true that there are different kinds of depression. It can vary from mild to moderate to severe to medication-resistant.

That is difficult to really problem really depression? I try avoid depression I help your calm down.. I understand I wish be improve help you better right... I am happy should be positive. Doesn't be negative is important to help you.. I need to focus on yourself education self adovacy.. You are help your cousillor for encourage to you.. Smile :wave:

Travis,

I'm glad that you try to be positive. Positive thinking can do wonders for our mood.

Whenever I feel depressed, my therapist told me to write a list of all the things I'm thankful for. I've been doing this ever since I started seeing him 1.5 years ago. I have all of my lists and look at them whenever I'm depressed and need something to make me smile. :)

yes i am difficult to focus on time. I wish be try help calm down. I need management to case. I need to calm down. i need to thinking cool because always you help cool.. I feeling better cool

i have been seeing therapist for 2 years now and it is helping

I'm glad to hear that it is helping you, Moonflower. And I agree that journaling is a great technique for helping depression. Sometimes meds are necessary for certain types of depression, and I am all for using them in those cases. But if it can be managed without meds, I also believe it not giving medication unless it is necessary. Too many people believe that meds is the easy way out. All the meds really do is help the chemical imbalance so that therapy can do its stuff.

I am proud of you help support to counsillor that is very good for you.. I am glad of hear sound.. I am happy wonderful you are lucky. I wish be more continue keep counsillor i think so 3 year ago with deaf mentor counsillor focus Smithtr. That is pretty...

Back