Where should I move?

• Denver

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Minneapolis

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Centari Prime

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Don't forget that Denver is in the highest mountain. I have passed through several time going to New Mexico to visit my family there. Denver is large all right. If you don't have any relatives living in Denver. Then the best option is to visit the city of Denver to see what you like about them. Go check it out.

If you have relatives in Minneapolis, then you know the area better than what you don't know about Denver. I used to live in Minneapolis, Minnesota when I was going to oral only mainstream elementary and high schools. I was brought up in middle of Minnesota in the bush with my mother's parents (adopted). I love living in the forest better than in the city of Minneapolis. Now I am living in the bush here on the Manitoulin Island in Canada by myself. I might consider moving into the city of Everett or Seattle to be near my son and his family. Looking forward to seeing the grandchildren. It will take a while to think about moving to another state. :)

Edited: What is Centari Prime????? Never heard of that. Is that a new city or town? :hmm:

I was wondering when someone would ask. ;) As PowerOn said, it's a fictional planet in the TV series Babylon 5. :lol:

Thanks for all your comments, everyone. I'm still no closer to deciding. I think if I haven't picked a place by early next year, I'll go to Minneapolis first, and start visiting other cities to decide where I want to go in the long run.

:ty:

Minneapolis is very nice. Weather is a constant source of discussion there; summers can be brutally hot and humid, winters can be deathly cold. I liked it that way. I especially loved the long daylight hours in summer.

People are very nice there, and there are plenty of deaf groups. They have some OC movie theaters scattered around, and the job market is usually better than most, with decent wages.

I know nothing about Denver. I am biased.

Back