Democrats' fault

TTT

Reaction score
White House: Deficit Will Hit Record $427B

1 hour, 21 minutes ago White House - AP

By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - The White House will project that this year's federal deficit will hit $427 billion, a senior administration official said Tuesday, a record amount partly driven by wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

TTT said:
White House: Deficit Will Hit Record $427B

1 hour, 21 minutes ago White House - AP

By ALAN FRAM, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - The White House will project that this year's federal deficit will hit $427 billion, a senior administration official said Tuesday, a record amount partly driven by wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ohhh, that is news to me Democrats were the ones who enforced the wars and caused the deficit take a huge hike. And, I didn't know President Bush is a Democrat.

:roll:

wait a minute that dont sound right President bush should be republic not democrat.

Last edited:
Shiva said:
wait a minute that dont sound right President bush should be republic not democrat.

Tell that to the:
CpRbHxDmb.lg.jpg

"DUMBELL"!

Deaf258 said:
Ohhh, that is news to me Democrats were the ones who enforced the wars and caused the deficit take a huge hike. And, I didn't know President Bush is a Democrat.

:roll:

LMAO Deaf258 good one!

LOL at this thread... DNC stands for
Dumbells National Corrupts :)

Y said:
LOL at this thread... DNC stands for
Dumbells National Corrupts :)

You mean Dumbells National Corporation?

Yeah, I wonder if TTT is a member there. If it is cheap to be a member.. I know who else my be very interested in becoming a member!! :laugh2:

And the DNC's slogan would be:

"D'UUUUUUUUUH!"

If we stop giving Welfare to Immigrants.

Nevertheless, the 2000 Census shows that immigrants continue to receive every major welfare program at higher rates than native-born Americans. (And remember: the native-born rate is boosted by troubled subgroups like blacks and Hispanics—the native-born white welfare dependency rate is significantly lower.)

EITC is the nation’s most expensive means tested program for working families. Over $32 billion was distributed in 2002. Taken together, means-tested social programs cost U.S. taxpayers more than $300 billion annually. More than one-fifth of that amount going to immigrant households - although they make up only just over a tenth (11%) of total households.

TTT said:
Nevertheless, the 2000 Census shows that immigrants continue to receive every major welfare program at higher rates than native-born Americans. (And remember: the native-born rate is boosted by troubled subgroups like blacks and Hispanics—the native-born white welfare dependency rate is significantly lower.)

EITC is the nation’s most expensive means tested program for working families. Over $32 billion was distributed in 2002. Taken together, means-tested social programs cost U.S. taxpayers more than $300 billion annually. More than one-fifth of that amount going to immigrant households - although they make up only just over a tenth (11%) of total households.
Eh? huh? uh? er?

War alone costs much, much more than that! Bush leeched the taxpayers' money like it was nothing!

Y, corruption is almost about the same as crook :P but no problem!

Last edited:
TTT is saying over the years democrats waste spending by purchasing a $900 toilet seat that cost only $25 at walmart. And buying pens that cost $200 a piece you could get a package of 10 ballpoint pens at wal mart for 9.99.Bouncing checks which if ordinary people who bounce their checks the banks add a 20% intrest penalty.So over the years democrats create unessary spending we didnt need like spending. You see all this foolishness spending on welfare and on local governments for new road constrution that the streets and bridges didnt really need repairs that liberals like jimmy carter had to give democrats whatever that wanted and then the time comes when we really do need to spend debts run high because its the democrats who did the damage creating a huge national debt back in the late 60s to early 70s.

Wait a min...

TTT, YOU are the one of them too who is leeching the welfare. You absolutely have no way to talk nonsense about that. I do remember vaguely that you refuse to work or something... and want to live on 'free'.

Does it means that we can blame on you for wasting taxpayers' money too?

TTT said:

Wow!! I cannot believe how much you are dissing yourself and your people. This one deserves a Darwin Award!

ravensteve1961 said:
TTT is saying over the years democrats waste spending by purchasing a $900 toilet seat that cost only $25 at walmart. And buying pens that cost $200 a piece you could get a package of 10 ballpoint pens at wal mart for 9.99.Bouncing checks which if ordinary people who bounce their checks the banks add a 20% intrest penalty.So over the years democrats create unessary spending we didnt need like spending. You see all this foolishness spending on welfare and on local governments for new road constrution that the streets and bridges didnt really need repairs that liberals like jimmy carter had to give democrats whatever that wanted and then the time comes when we really do need to spend debts run high because its the democrats who did the damage creating a huge national debt back in the late 60s to early 70s.

$900 for the US Worker's labor.

$25 for the Chinese Worker's labor.

Do the math.

Keep money in USA!

Deaf258 said:
$900 for the US Worker's labor.

$25 for the Chinese Worker's labor.

Do the math.

Keep money in USA!
You nailed it beautifully. No wonder America's economy is sinking further...and further under Bush's term.

ravensteve, you are being silly about money issue as usual. Toilet seat for $900? :roll:

Back