Deleting Posts?

In my brainstorm... I think I find that really not necessary reilable on mods and ask for removed topic where I post or you post it whatever as up to your own choice instead of reilable mods.

I felt that was ridcouisly to have asking permission to removed the post somewhat of reasons. Also otherwise there was no such thing putting you wrong post or whatever any general kinds to put it away or moving around without further the notice as such noifty you...

I think mods must be heavy and responbile to provide to watch them as carefully monitoring and to make sure proprite posting or whatever any "words" to move another thread or removed the post. Whatever their decision make choice proprite removed without discussing with you first before go procced it.

In my opition.. Best ourselves whoever themselves can handle their own deleted the forum post within further good reasons to leaving an explaination instead of reilable mods.

Btw, isn't up to me.. Up to the mods and admin... Occur if which the best interest and to find your time and re-condiser giving them oppuranty whoever can handle their own choice within further good reason.

Speaking of instincts myself to you.. Yes.. I do best for them everyones who can handle their own deleted instead of reilable the mods. (*which must have good reason*)
Thanks for your time to read my post. Whatever your mind and speak it out.. :)
*ps*I'm not pull your hair off each of pieces...

Back