Deep Fried

apricots blue berries and chock pudding....when on me own I not got effort to cook

I make onion rings from time to time in my deep fryer. You can be as creative as you want with seasonings and flour mix!

I wish I liked seafood because it would add so many choices. I have always hated all seafood. Every once in a while I will eat a tuna fish sandwhich but the tuna can not be refridgerated. Cold tuna is more fishy tasting to me.

I don't like seafood either,nor does my husband, but my oldest likes seafood.

Uh oh... more catfish jumped in for the swim....

Attachments

• cf1.jpg
    cf1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
  • cf2.jpg
    cf2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
Plenty to share, I got it on sale $2 a bag ( about 3 pounds a bag )
got 1 bag left out of 4 now...lol Next month Im getting seafood ( shrimp, crab and lobster)

Hmm. I need to learn how to fry seafood. That's something I've always wanted to try. :D

Hmm. I need to learn how to fry seafood. That's something I've always wanted to try. :D

Not all seafood is fried. Lobster/crab is boiled/steamed. shrimp can be boiled, pan fried/baked/grilled... there are many ways to prep it, depending on prefered tastes

Not all seafood is fried. Lobster/crab is boiled/steamed. shrimp can be boiled, pan fried/baked/grilled... there are many ways to prep it, depending on prefered tastes

I know that. I just wanna learn new stuff someday, that's all. I don't have a lot of experience with seafood.

Plenty to share. :)

seafood+platter.jpg

What I REALLY wanna do is land one of these:

050302_lobster.jpg

Now that would make a good meal.

The 1 1/4 to 3 lb are the best. As they grow the meat gets tougher and not as sweet. I have had a little larger without problem.

At lunch today, Reba and I had lobster rolls. Basically, lobster meat salad in a hotdog style toasted bun.

The 1 1/4 to 3 lb are the best. As they grow the meat gets tougher and not as sweet. I have had a little larger without problem.

At lunch today, Reba and I had lobster rolls. Basically, lobster meat salad in a hotdog style toasted bun.

Yummy. I remember some years ago we made crab in a biscuit or similar, and it was pretty good, although I don't know how it was made, though.

Back