Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsk....I think CPS need to visit this mother.

Occu-Mom Places 4 Year-Old Daughter on Train Tracks.wmv - YouTube

Transcript courtesy of Kokonut:

News person voice over - Demonstrators also tried to stop rail traffic. This woman had her 4 year old daughter on the tracks.

Woman - The thing is I have faith in humanity. I don't think that any person driving a train is going to plow through a bunch of people with children.

Yep... misleading... as usual.

This is exactly what the woman said in the video:
Woman - The thing is I have faith in humanity. I don't think that any person driving a train is going to plow through a bunch of people with children.

It was Channel 8 (KGW news, Portland, Oregon) in that video that reported of a woman putting her own 4 year old on the train tracks. You have the woman talking about putting children on the train tracks as not a problem and you have a news reporter reporting that the woman put a 4 year old on the train tracks.

It was Channel 8 (KGW news, Portland, Oregon) in that video that reported of a woman putting her own 4 year old on the train tracks. You have the woman talking about putting children on the train tracks as not a problem and you have a news reporter reporting that the woman put a 4 year old on the train tracks.

If a news reporter was able to report it, why are there no images?

And virtually no evidence that anyone put a 4 year old child on any train tracks.

You are pathetic.

Wow.... that's really odd. I skipped several posts, and then I saw this one. I automatically interpreted it as "I don't think people would drive a train though people WHO HAVE CHILDREN."

Funny how our agendas make us see what we want to see, huh?

An interesting chart...

millawmakers-full.jpg

wow even if Times mag is willing to name the OWS protesters person of the year, that tells you how widespread the support is.

No it's not really. It's for the Protestors in the Middle East. That said, I wish they featured Assange last year, or Bradley Manning this year. Dec. 17th is his 24th birthday, and he has been in Solitary confinement since May 2010.

It is a small moment of joy, as attention is brought to dissenters around the world, but there is a lot of work to do. Perhaps a few hundred of the most dedicated activists are nearing the process of self healing, in our racial, gender, sexual, materialistic, ableist, audist and other forms of oppression, but everyday, when I facilitate our Think Tanks, I hear the opinions of many self identified "Occupiers" who have their prejudices, and it's a working process and we have thoughtful veterans give perspective to many of these new people, but point being said, we are far from there.

What people don't understand, is that OWS is not just a political campaign of rhetorics, our messages of autonomy and class conscience are not just rhetorics, they are words to live by. This is why we do not nationalize or politicalize the way other groups have, because those groups take upon themselves working declarations, but focus little on the individual members or having consensus amongst the system itself.

Back to time magazine, they don't mention OWS anywhere, and the cover is an arabic activist.

Disturbing that other countries get it more than some people living on U.S. soil.

Hitler and Stalin also got it...and I'm not surprised frankly, because US is very conservative nation that frowns upon dissent and activism the way other countries do.

No it's not really. It's for the Protestors in the Middle East. That said, I wish they featured Assange last year, or Bradley Manning this year. Dec. 17th is his 24th birthday, and he has been in Solitary confinement since May 2010.

It is a small moment of joy, as attention is brought to dissenters around the world, but there is a lot of work to do. Perhaps a few hundred of the most dedicated activists are nearing the process of self healing, in our racial, gender, sexual, materialistic, ableist, audist and other forms of oppression, but everyday, when I facilitate our Think Tanks, I hear the opinions of many self identified "Occupiers" who have their prejudices, and it's a working process and we have thoughtful veterans give perspective to many of these new people, but point being said, we are far from there.

What people don't understand, is that OWS is not just a political campaign of rhetorics, our messages of autonomy and class conscience are not just rhetorics, they are words to live by. This is why we do not nationalize or politicalize the way other groups have, because those groups take upon themselves working declarations, but focus little on the individual members or having consensus amongst the system itself.

Back to time magazine, they don't mention OWS anywhere, and the cover is an arabic activist.

"The cover of the magazine mentions protesters from all over the world, ranging from the masses who fueled the Arab spring to the anarchists in Greece to the Occupy Wall Street movement. In Time's cover story, journalist Kurt Andersen wrote,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back