Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but can he speak English perfectly? Hmm?? Hmmmmmmm?? If he can't, he can just keep his non-perfect-English-speaking hands away from my made-in-America kidneys!

I'll ask him the next time I see him. ;)

When I say "East Indian," I am referring to all peoples from the Indian subcontinent, as a way to distinguish from Native Americans, who still refer to themselves as "Indians" in many cases.

Ah.. I was thinking the eastern part of India.

Thomas Sowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just the usual run of the mill criticism - pales in comparison to the man's actual accomplishments in life.

why the redirection to some liberals? I did not refer to them.

pales in comparison to the man's actual accomplishments in life... yes his accomplishment is quite pale compared to these 2 men's accomplishments in life who have criticized and debunked Sowell's nonsensical argument.

did you miss this post?
...also that buffoon whose research on price gouging was debunked by Nobel Price economist Amartya Sen? and that very buffoon whose book was criticized for its fallacious argument by William Julius Wilson, a sociologist who holds 41 honorary degrees and a bunch of highest honors and awards?

Oh, yeah. Little woman needed to make a quick escape because she had just committed a crime that could land her in prison for a long time.:laugh2:

Meh, we have no idea what the officer saw.

Meh, we have no idea what the officer saw.

The video, while not perfect, is still a good capture of the altercation. The "we don't know what happened off camera" crap is no longer valid. Deafdyke has provided us with inside information on this event.

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you just come out and say deafdyke and her friends are liars?

The video, while not perfect, is still a good capture of the altercation. The "we don't know what happened off camera" crap is no longer valid. Deafdyke has provided us with inside information on this event.

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you just come out and say deafdyke and her friends are liars?

"Testilying"

It is apparent that a few posters are here just for spite.

I didn't say it was a law for LEOs. But the actions of that UCD officer were in violation of California state law, which I posted. Also, it would appear that it is in violation of UCDPD policy as well, as the officer has been placed on leave and will most likely be fired
You made no effort to indicate that it wasn't for LEOs. What you put up is for civilians implying that the same law applies to LEOs in a such a situation as this.

Actually, ad hominem attacks are something I rarely do, and my record backs that up. But alas, I am human, and when I become so fed up with someone who keeps spewing the same bullshit, regardless of how many times he or she is refuted, sometimes the only thing to do is call them out for the person they are. Aside from that, you forfeited your right to lecture on the ethics of fair debate a long time ago. I think everyone on this entire board, aside from a couple of your flunkies, would agree with me on that.
Hey, it's pretty easy to agree to disagree. Certainly better than to leave dripping entrails of sniveling and snarky remarks.

But this is not a debate. This is a case of a few people on the fringe who are using technicalities to deny what everyone else plainly can see. There's no debate here, just your willful ignorance.

Again, this is a case of my opinion vs your opinion and everybody else's opinions based on what we see, understand, and recognize.

Again, this is a case of my opinion vs your opinion and everybody else's opinions based on what we see, understand, and recognize.

wondering why so much mention about this :dunno2:

You made no effort to indicate that it wasn't for LEOs. What you put up is for civilians implying that the same law applies to LEOs in a such a situation as this.

Hey, it's pretty easy to agree to disagree. Certainly better than to leave dripping entrails of sniveling and snarky remarks.

LOL

And based on our own biases.

Jiro, don't argue with his "truthiness." Can't you see he's being truthy? lol

Gasp! Are you telling me I omitted pertinent information and selectively cited a law in order to further my own opinion? Heeeeellloooooooooooo pot!

Why, hello again, pot! Nice to see you again so soon!

Oh jeeze, you do not value anyone's opinion other than your own, and everyone here knows that. Never, not once, have you said something to the tune of "Hey, that's a good point. I'll have to think about that some more." The only time you bring up this, "let's respect each others opinion" crap is when you are backed up against a wall. How convenient.

When you have no morally justifiable argument, you call the other people liars. It embiggens the discourse. :lol:

I'm lol'ing at these armchair critics about NYPD's action. They clearly have no idea what NYPD and the culture of it in here is like. They are nothing like cops they're familiar with in their towns.

major lol. let me repeat.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back