Debating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phonak Nada is wonderful HA!!

I went to pick my colors and my accessories today and can't wait for operation day. I shouldn't have much work to do at the activation because they think I have enough memory to understand sounds.

I don't need to be informed about something I know. I'm done talking to you cause you don't get that it's done and that it for me.

What the other companies do don't have anything to do with my choice either like I said I have my own mine.

your choices effect others..here is another example to illustrate a point, illustrating points by example is usually done in efforts like critical thinking..give it a shot you may like it.

if i go right now and purchase one gram of cocaine.
i can state it only harms me.its only about me, the world is mien mine mine and its all about me me me...
i can do that..
but what im ignoring when i do is that purchase of that one gram, that money goes to others which do bad things to others...

i can justify that as i used to with your very words..
screw em..its me,,me,,,me,,me,,
to hell with anyone else,,,

yes..

And I have a very open mind. Your not understanding that I understand both sides about CIs but I still choose to get one.
your mind is as closed as the local grand wizard of the KKK

in a post you state you know nothing of Deaf culture now you claim you know both sides yeah right..
which is it?
that's a rhetorical question, as its clear as day you know nothing at all about the every people you wan tot work with...

I don't care what anyone else is doing for me to do what is best for me. And your so close minded to see that the many companies out there deny people of something everyday so like I said it's not all about the Deaf world they are not the only ones suffering.

so just because all those either companies deny people something we should accept the assimilation and death of our culture...
is that you want ant to believe?
is the Klan cutting you a cheque cuz they use the same damn lines to justify their hatred..

im not sure how much smaller words i can use here with you..
ill try though..
like tony the 5 year old...
remember him..and his friend jimbo...
tonies actions are hurting others.....jumbo tries to help tony see, but tony just reorts (big word mm) me, me, me, me,,i,,i,,i,,i,,mine,,mine,,mine,,mine...
jimbo doesn't have much experience chatting with narcissists...but he tries.

tony states, every body does bad, so you cant tell me about doing bad, everyone does bad....(sticking tongue out...) (favee lien in the joint too no kidding)
jimbo tries to reason with him
just because all other people do bad, doesn't mean wee tony needs to to bad...
tony gets upset...he says
"me, mine, i want it, all mine i , me, my.,,momo,so on so forth in the end its only after all ever truly about tony...,,"

I don't need to be informed about something I know. I'm done talking to you cause you don't get that it's done and that it for me.

you've stated in this thread you do not know about Deaf culture.
so either now your an admitted lair.
or your full of it..
which is it now girl?

your choices effect others..here is another example to illustrate a point, illustrating points by example is usually done in efforts like critical thinking..give it a shot you may like it.

if i go right now and purchase one gram of cocaine.
i can state it only harms me.its only about me, the world is mien mine mine and its all about me me me...
i can do that..
but what im ignoring when i do is that purchase of that one gram, that money goes to others which do bad things to others...

i can justify that as i used to with your very words..
screw em..its me,,me,,,me,,me,,
to hell with anyone else,,,

yes..

your mind is as closed as the local grand wizard of the KKK

in a post you state you know nothing of Deaf culture now you claim you know both sides yeah right..
which is it?
that's a rhetorical question, as its clear as day you know nothing at all about the every people you wan tot work with...

so just because all those either companies deny people something we should accept the assimilation and death of our culture...
is that you want ant to believe?
is the Klan cutting you a cheque cuz they use the same damn lines to justify their hatred..

im not sure how much smaller words i can use here with you..
ill try though..
like tony the 5 year old...
remember him..and his friend jimbo...
tonies actions are hurting others.....jumbo tries to help tony see, but tony just reorts (big word mm) me, me, me, me,,i,,i,,i,,i,,mine,,mine,,mine,,mine...
jimbo doesn't have much experience chatting with narcissists...but he tries.

tony states, every body does bad, so you cant tell me about doing bad, everyone does bad....(sticking tongue out...) (favee lien in the joint too no kidding)
jimbo tries to reason with him
just because all other people do bad, doesn't mean wee tony needs to to bad...
tony gets upset...he says
"me, mine, i want it, all mine i , me, my.,,momo,so on so forth in the end its only after all ever truly about tony...,,"

You must be apart of the KKK cause you sure do mention them a lot. And yes I know about the controversy but not much on the Deaf culture as a whole. That's like me saying I know the percentage of nitrogen on Neptune but I don't know about the alkaline levels. It is possible to know one aspect of something and not the entirety of it at the same time.

I think this thread has served purpose and the OP has made her decision and wants to move on... I think this debate is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back