Debate over American POW exchanged for 5 Taliban prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN won't verify it because they are Obama's little propagandist machine :lol:

It is not very hard to verify the accuracy of that OAF article

Bob Bergdahl now tweeting for more Guantanamo releases | Twitchy

Not really, CNN isn't left wing media to me and they use independent verification.

I'm not going believe everything until I get hear from martial court with evidence because some news or sources can be fake or manipulated - you never know.

Not surprised about you rushed too much and there are a lot of uncover stories about this solider.

That why I have mixed feeling about this solider and questioned about his action.

CNN and major news said they cannot verified the source if it is true or not.

Only martial court could say about this soldier with evidence.

You were saying something about CNN?

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

you wouldn't be intentionally lying now would you?

(CNN) -- The sense of pride expressed by officials of the Obama administration at the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is not shared by many of those who served with him, veterans and soldiers who call him a deserter whose "selfish act" ended up costing the lives of better men.

"I was pissed off then, and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war, and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Fellow soldiers' statements are rumor until we get evidence about Bergdahl's action.

Like AlleyCat said, there are 3 sides so I can't make final judgement to make a celebration or opposition to this soldier's action.
http://www.alldeaf.com/2334976-post10.html

Quit playing liar game, also quit troll us.

i wasn't playing any liar game. You made the claim that CNN wouldn't verify anything .. but they wrote a whole article depicting one element of the OAF article as being true.

Seems you are trolling. At least, it appears that way to me.

i wasn't playing any liar game. You made the claim that CNN wouldn't verify anything .. but they wrote a whole article depicting one element of the OAF article as being true.

Seems you are trolling. At least, it appears that way to me.

CNN use independent verification and they unable to verify if sources are true or not - questionable.

No, like Jiro and I said OAF is same as Onion - satirical news.

No, I'm discuss with you in civil matter but you continue to troll us that where you can't accept our statements and we are not lying at you. You never know about whichever stories are real or fake.

Wait until martial court and more evidence before we make judgement.

You are pretty incompetent in this thread and there is no doubt about this thread will getting locked up because of you.

CNN use independent verification and they unable to verify if sources are true or not - questionable.

No, like Jiro and I said OAF is same as Onion - satirical news.

No, I'm discuss with you in civil matter but you continue to troll us that where you can't accept our statements and we are not lying at you. You never know about whichever stories are real or fake.

Wait until martial court and more evidence before we make judgement.

You are pretty incompetent in this thread and there is no doubt about this thread will getting locked up because of you.

that was why I said you needed to read the OAF 'about" carefully. It started out as satire, then evolved into opinion editorials and humor. I would certainly hope you would take the opinion of a SOF who actually was part of the search and rescue team looking for Berghdal a bit more serious than you are conveying.

I haven't shown any incompetency, what are you talking about? the way I see it, the only person expressing that they have a "problem" would be you - so if this thread gets locked up - it would be your fault, not mine. I have already stated several times that the OAF article was not a satire article, yet you continue to make it appear so - and one has to wonder why.

that was why I said you needed to read the OAF 'about" carefully. It started out as satire, then evolved into opinion editorials and humor. I would certainly hope you would take the opinion of a SOF who actually was part of the search and rescue team looking for Berghdal a bit more serious than you are conveying.

i haven't shown any incompetency, what are you talking about?

Our government decided to got involved with negotiation and rescued Bergdahl, so that means they already know about rumors about Bergdahl's actions are questionable or not true.

If our government knows that he is pure deserter - need evidence to prove that he's deserter so they may change the priority (low priority) or unlikely to rescue him. The government needs more evidence to prove or they will have problem with different sides. It is not easy decision to save him with different outcome and for example, if Obama decides to not save him because he became deserter and anti-American and let him die, but he will get a lot of backfire from Americans, including soldier's parent.

I don't trust OAF and other sources without verification, period and I'm not into rush to make judgement about him until I know about truth with his action - need evidences and martial court. DoD will going have a long talk with him after he recovers from hospital.

You are incompetent in some threads and you got us into unnecessary argument that is not big deal to you. I don't agree with you and you cannot change my opinion or my decision about make judgement. I'm not going changing anything because of you are whining about me. Again, our opinions are NOT BIG DEAL to you.

Again, our opinions are NOT BIG DEAL to you.

who is this "our"? the only person expressing any annoyance would be you.

When you are not taking the opinions of the soldiers who served with Berghdal seriously, and the opinion of at least one SOF search and rescue soldier that was part of the team assigned to search for Berghdal seriously, why would anyone (in their right .. and competent .. minds) take anything you have to say seriously?

That isn't a "rush to judgement" as you seem to be claiming. I read through what they had to say and formed an "opinion".

who is this "our"? the only person expressing any annoyance would be you.

When you are not taking the opinions of the soldiers who served with Berghdal seriously, and the opinion of at least one SOF search and rescue soldier that was part of the team assigned to search for Berghdal seriously, why would anyone (in their right .. and competent .. minds) take anything you have to say seriously?

That isn't a "rush to judgement" as you seem to be claiming. I read through what they had to say and formed an "opinion".

Jiro and I said OAF is just other Onion - I don't trust OAF.

It looks like you have difficult time to understand about what I'm saying so I can't help you anymore.

My behavior and attitude are entirely depends on you and you attacked me in various threads. I know my statement is painfully true about OAF but you chose to denied it, so just like independent media say about stuff and you disagree with them and label them as left wing. You made a lot of inaccurate statements - that why we don't trust you so much as before.

The government's action proved that your claim is seriously questionable.

My father served in Marines for 20 years and he questioned about Bergdahl, but he was happy about he was rescued and his action needs a lot of questions.

If I don't agree with you so you label me as left wing, communist, nazi, incompetent, trolling, liar, liberal, etc, so you are pathetic.

I'm sorry but I have to say about you.

time to just walk away and ignoreeeeee

and take to PM as well.

Jiro and I said OAF is just other Onion - I don't trust OAF.

It looks like you have difficult time to understand about what I'm saying so I can't help you anymore.

My behavior and attitude are entirely depends on you and you attacked me in various threads. I know my statement is painfully true about OAF but you chose to denied it, so just like independent media say about stuff and you disagree with them and label them as left wing. You made a lot of inaccurate statements - that why we don't trust you so much as before.

The government's action proved that your claim is seriously questionable.

My father served in Marines for 20 years and he questioned about Bergdahl, but he was happy about he was rescued and his action needs a lot of questions.

If I don't agree with you so you label me as left wing, communist, nazi, incompetent, trolling, liar, liberal, etc, so you are pathetic.

I'm sorry but I have to say about you.

I never attacked you in any other thread. You do realize that you are the one that attacked me in this thread don't you? I never called you any of those names. I asked if you were intentionally lying when you claimed CNN did not verify anything contained in the OAF article I posted. I also posted a link to a CNN article where they were virtually verifying one element of the talking points in the OAF article I posted (which was not satire btw). i think your ad hominem attacks on me are very childish.

Now, go sit in a corner, its "time out' for you.

and take to PM as well.

ayee.jpeg

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I see this thread being locked in the near future.... So says psychic Mew.....

miss+cleo+cat.jpg

I never attacked you in any other thread. You do realize that you are the one that attacked me in this thread don't you? I never called you any of those names. I asked if you were intentionally lying when you claimed CNN did not verify anything contained in the OAF article I posted. I also posted a link to a CNN article where they were virtually verifying one element of the talking points in the OAF article I posted (which was not satire btw). i think your ad hominem attacks on me are very childish.

Now, go sit in a corner, its "time out' for you.

No, I never forgot that you attacked me when you disagree with me and you attempted to make your statements as factual. You had a lot of inaccurate statements and there were members continuously debate with you. You obviously misunderstood my statement - CNN just reported about soldier's rumors but they cannot independently verified if their stories are true or not and we need hear about Bergdahl's statements as well, also the government need hard evidence, not rumors or hearsay. OAF is satirical news, period - according to their statement - they are same as Onion.

Your statements are pure childish as well so what is your point?

Sorry, I'm not your father. :lol:

There are soldiers don't get along with other soldiers.

A Pentagon official told CBS News National Security Correspondent David Martin that Bergdahl will not be receiving a hero’s welcome.

Bergdahl is “at worst a deserter, at best a stupid kid,” the official told Martin.

Republicans said the deal could set a troubling precedent — one called it “shocking.” Arizona Sen. John McCain said of the five Guantanamo detainees, “These are the hardest of the hard core.”

The five detainees left Guantanamo aboard a U.S. military aircraft flying to Qatar, which served as go-between in the negotiations. They are to be banned from leaving Qatar for at least a year. Among the five: a Taliban deputy intelligence minister, a former Taliban interior minister with ties to al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and a figure linked by human rights monitors to mass killings of Shiite Muslims in Afghanistan in 2000 and 2001.

Pentagon Official: Bergdahl ‘At Worst A Deserter, At Best A Stupid Kid’ « CBS DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back