Death

The*Empress

Reaction score
I am very scare of dying...

I don't want to suffer and dying slowly....

I rather have somebody to shoot me :rifle:

How do you want to die?

Do you wanna die from natural causes? Sudden Death? Or have Doctor to put you to sleep?
Or you take your own life?

Drown in pool or fall down from Sears Tower

I would have to say I'd jump off a building with a steel baseball bat. In mid-way I'd scream "God I'm coming for you!" then I'd hit the ground, end up some odd several layers into hell, take it over and rule the underworld.

On a serious note; Life is awesome. I'd want to live forever if I could. As much as the human race makes me bitter, there's just too much in life to experince and it contiously changes and improves. It would be AWESOME if I could like start at the begining of time and watch the whole world unfold and grow. Anyways, such thing is of imagination. Natural death would be nice at the ripe age of 80-90.

I am very scare of dying...

I don't want to suffer and dying slowly....

I rather have somebody to shoot me :rifle:

How do you want to die?

Do you wanna die from natural causes? Sudden Death? Or have Doctor to put you to sleep?
Or you take your own life?

Life is full of surprises -

Please try to enjoy your health and think positive, and helps others as we knows life is so short.

Death is just a deep sleep eternity permanetly.

Perhaps tomorrow is the last day of the earth - who knows!!

I would like to die while doing it with my wife. Die with a smile on my face! :giggle: :fingersx: :naughty:

I prefer natural sleep died in bed at very old age over 80 age!

Don't really want to die. My two biggest fears are drowning and burning to death. I would say of natural causes and hopefully in my sleep. although i want to be the last to go in my fam. I don't want them to have that pain.

Scared of dying too...my biggest fear is dying in the hands of a serial killer or rapist...dont want my family to go thru the suffering that victims' families do like going to court and stuff like that.

Dying with a lot of pain..scared of that too.

Hope I die like my Grandpa..just went to sleep and never woke up.

Yea, cant worry about it too much and just enjoy your lives as much as u can daily cuz you never know.

I've allready had many lives... Like all of you.
Dying is overrated.

I worried too much about death. I hate to be die or death... It is scary... I would like to die by natural..

Drown in pool or fall down from Sears Tower

Jumping from Sears Tower will make me feel like Superman without cap. Only I wouldn't survive on the landfall. :giggle:

Seriously, we shouldn't be scared of death. Death is part of life. Life is full of adventures. Start your journey now and explore it! Live your life to the fullest!

:cheers:

i would love to die in peace at old age with smile on my face and with family by my side. :)

I would like to die today...
because the earth is so dirty and polluted...
And animals are being slaughtered for no reason, and may extinct....
And Foods, they all taste the same.
And Men are so mean to me.
I can't get the kinda job I want anyway...
I don't wanna be around people, some of them smoke or have nasty habit.
Having children, Children are overrated.
Life is overrated.
I wouldn't mind dying today.

I would like to die today...
because the earth is so dirty and polluted...
And animals are being slaughtered for no reason, and may extinct....
And Foods, they all taste the same.
And Men are so mean to me.
I can't get the kinda job I want anyway...
I don't wanna be around people, some of them smoke or have nasty habit.
Having children, Children are overrated.
Life is overrated.
I wouldn't mind dying today.

Shut up. :stupid:

Back