Dear AT&T

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
To whom may concern this message...this includes AT&T employees who search on google.

Please PUT 3G coverage in this friggin town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of message.

*click*

Anyone who has complaints with AT&T can post here.

AT&T is considering to drop AMC TV station. That's a wrong move for them man!!

Breaking Bad is the show of all shows.

AT&T can eat me. I hate them with a passion.

To whom may concern this message...this includes AT&T employees who search on google.

Please PUT 3G coverage in this friggin town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of message.

*click*

They had no idea which town you talk about. :giggle:

Well.. Switch to Verizon or Sprint, they are great coverage at Iowa.

Well.. Switch to Verizon or Sprint, they are great coverage in Iowa.

Just helped you to correct the grammar, changed at to in. :)

Yup, that what I did in two years ago but will switch back to att in August.

Well.. Switch to Verizon or Sprint, they are great coverage at Iowa.

Let them figure it out and get the drift. ;)

I can't switch to Sprint or Verizon because my contract isn't over til Nov 2010. I hate the stupid early termination fees.

Just helped you to correct the grammar, changed at to in. :)

Yup, that what I did in two years ago but will switch back to att in August.

Oh okay. Thanks.

I can't switch to Sprint or Verizon because my contract isn't over til Nov 2010. I hate the stupid early termination fees.

I understand your feel. I never use termination fee before because I am too cheap for that.

Only 5 more months to go. You probably find something better phone. Who know? ;)

AT&T are profit whores. Switching to Verizon and Android-based system (Droid X is looking sexy)

9/2/2010 contract ends and the day AT&T will never receive another dime from me.

AT&T are profit whores. Switching to Verizon and Android-based system (Droid X is looking sexy)

9/2/2010 contract ends and the day AT&T will never receive another dime from me.

whoa! u better check contract term apple and att did mislead consumers on iphone it was recently filed in federal court over 2 years term only to find 5 years exclusivity on att ,yes that mean u cant unlock or switch mobile service till 2011 yeah they fricking clever to get customers stuck back to att

sooo... u stuck till next year!

bit Good News

I saw that 3G icon is on my cellphone but the network is switching between 3G and EDGE since last Tuesday afternoon. So, I had called the technical support over the phone. They said new 3G tower nearest my home will be active next month before I will get 3G strong on my cellphone. I can't wait for that.

Also, HSPA will coming to upgrade all 3G towers on November 2010 that what they said correct.

That good news.

Seqenois, you better call the technical support over the phone about 3G tower and good luck .

I bought iPhone 4 for my lovely woman meanwhile Apple retailer told us, ATT will has 4G network coverage in 2011.

Good News for ATT users... ATT announced that LTE network will launch mid-2011. Also, they still is working hard to upgrade HSPA+ on entire 3G network end of this year. I hope they will change from EDGE to 3G network as well as HSPA will launch very soon. Interesting.

If AT&T adds 3g coverage in more areas this fall...then I'll stay with AT&T. I'll probably get a unlocked phone or upgrade to a different phone. We will see how things go. Also, maybe I will wait until they add 4g coverage and buy a 4g phone.

I checked Wall Street (stock).

AT&T: 52-Week Range.........$23.78 - $28.73 (almost $5 different)
Verizon: 52-Week Range.......$25.99 - $34.13 (almost $10 different)

Verizon does not offer special rate for deaf.
AT&T (TAP/NCCD) and Sprint (Sprint Relay Store) do offer discount on Data Plan for deaf.

I will not pay Verizon's smartphone - Data plan $55 plus tax.

Back