Dear AT&T

I am owner to iPhone 4

I have AT&T Apple iPhone 4 now. I have disablity data plan 45 dollars for data 2GB plan with unlimited SMS (text messaging) and unlimited complimentary AT&T WiFi and any unlimited WiFi

Anyone who has complaints with AT&T can post here.
I don't like AT&T either, but I'm stuck with them on a two year contract too.
I didn't look at their fees close enough when I signed on. We were with T-Mobile for 10 years and didn't like their coverage range at all.

AT&T practically charges for the air you breathe. They push their small package, which they know you'll probably exceed and sock it to you in fees. Extra charges for tethering, even if you have the data package. I can name other gripes too, just getting warmed up. AT&T = GREED!

I didn't look at their fees close enough when I signed on. We were with T-Mobile for 10 years and didn't like their coverage range at all.

AT&T practically charges for the air you breathe. They push their small package, which they know you'll probably exceed and sock it to you in fees. Extra charges for tethering, even if you have the data package. I can name other gripes too, just getting warmed up. AT&T = GREED!

I don't get charged for tethering my phone. I think you are probably using the wrong plan for you.

I think that you are mislead. Some numbers of people gave you information AT&T has special TAP and NCCD for deaf and handicapped.

All big major companies (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile) offer 2 year contract unless they offer prepaid phone and plan without contract.

I do not think AT&T is greed. My opinion that Verizon is greed because no special rate for deaf (still pay voice plan). AT&T and Sprint offer data plan without voice plan for deaf/HOH.

Virgin Mobile offers no contract and lower price on plan.

I think that you are mislead. Some numbers of people gave you information AT&T has special TAP and NCCD for deaf and handicapped.

All big major companies (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile) offer 2 year contract unless they offer prepaid phone and plan without contract.

I do not think AT&T is greed. My opinion that Verizon is greed because no special rate for deaf (still pay voice plan). AT&T and Sprint offer data plan without voice plan for deaf/HOH.

Virgin Mobile offers no contract and lower price on plan.

It was you, not Verizon fault.

I'm former Verizon customer and I have NONE voice plan.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/messagingplans.jsp

Thank you for link. I did not know that they have offer special rate for no voice plan. Look at Smartphone with 3G. That's not cheap cost of plan on smartphone with 3G

They had been offer since 2005 or so.

Yup, Verizon is one of most expensive carrier when come with data/text plan, but some people have Verizon as only choice for 3G availability in USA, especially residents in rural area and isolated cities.

Back