Deafdude's blog

I have one word. Permanent BAN... ok that is two words but who is counting.

You guys are taking him seriously? :hmm:

He's just a frustrated rabble-rouser with no outlets for those pent-up frustrations so he uses his blog to vent.

Kokonut has a similar blog and he does quote some members here. He does target jillio and other members in his blog too as well. Like I said, it is called venting and this is where reserved judgment is necessary for situations like this.

I read his blog. It is just him detailing his experiences. My quote was there but I dont really care. I got other problems to worry about.

Yes! That is why I found it out yesterday morning. It made me piss off @ DD for put my comments on his blog website from AD thread. I'm not accept that. He was playing the game with us. He is only one who is drama on his blog website to show his followers blog and public people. I pulled his blog website to my husband and let him read this. He will call him ridiculous!

You need to report abuse on his blog website. That is wrong to copyright, copy, slander, harassment the AD forums on DD's blog website.

FJ, Thank you for bring it up here. I didn't know that you made this thread before I made thread.

Hey everyone, The best for you to ignore DD's threads. If anyone make a harsh comments on him. He would lure and pull the comments put on his blog website. He will give it up at AllDeaf. I believe that. I told him that he need to make his own personal about himself instead copying from AD members' comments and other parent's children with cochlear implants and stem cell. I think he is stubborn! He is not good source about stem cell and cochlear implants. :roll:

I just want everyone to know to please not copy-paste my posts or quote me without informing me asking my permission. Thanks! :ty:

I just want everyone to know to please not copy-paste my posts or quote me without informing me asking my permission. Thanks! :ty:

All belong to Alex. You give up ownership the minute you join.

It is in the rules.

I am going to weigh in on this. While I find Deafdude annoying, I don't think you can really do anything about the copying/pasting since it's stated in the AD rules that all content herein is the property of AD. I think it's in poor taste that he did what he did, but I'm also not going to lose sleep over it. As someone already stated. DD is no expert, and that's already been proven. So, it's best to just ignore him and move on....

Not to be pedantic or anything, but I'm not sure where in the forum rules says that all postings belongs to AllDeaf and copyright ownership belongs to AllDeaf? By default, wouldn't they still belong to the individuals making the posts?

In fact, an interesting excerpt, from the Forum Rules link on the bottom left hand corner of this page, has (as is from the time this post was posted on December 23rd):

Forum Rules Link: AllDeaf.com - Forum Rules
All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AllDeaf.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

I'm certainly not a copyright lawyer, or a lawyer of any kind, but it seems from the above that AllDeaf.com does not retain ownership of the message since they do not want to be held responsible for it. I do understand why they would not want to be held responsible since strange people could post illicit things and AllDeaf does not want to be liable for illicit postings by such people.

Maybe I missed a different copy of the rules?

Also, since "copyright" is being discussed here, the "fair use" section of the Copyright law may be of interest to read and understand to help protect your copyrights. You can read up on a general description on the "fair use" (section 107) here:
U.S. Copyright Office - Fair Use

A little more detail is available on Section 107 is available here:
U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright Law: Chapter 1

Understanding the "fair use" aspect of the Copyright law would enable one to better protect their copyright.

Last edited:
Back