Deafdude's blog

Question: do many people actually read Deafdude's blog?

Just a question...

I wasnt aware that he had a blog until now.:lol:

i went to it once and it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo and i was not interested what so ever in reading it

Ya but still botty i don't want to be apart of his postings and opinions especially to not be asked if my comment can be posted somewhere else is rude. I think that deafdude should be spoken to about forum etiquette

Ya but still botty i don't want to be apart of his postings and opinions especially to not be asked if my comment can be posted somewhere else is rude. I think that deafdude should be spoken to about forum etiquette

I would almost bet he has. Maybe this thread will bring about a solution. At least we can hope.

My writing can only improve the blog. :P

Seriously, the text at the blog is unreadable. I couldn't wade through it.

My writing can only improve the blog. :P

Seriously, the text at the blog is unreadable. I couldn't wade through it.

It's boring. Only a first year audiology student could possibly be interested.

Remember this comes from a misguided individual who is on a path of spreading propaganda about CIs - anyone going to take him seriously?

I seriously doubt it. :lol:

Nobody is going to be interested in what DD says on his blog. Most people on his blog will just be like him, stem cell seeks and possibly audiology students and whoever else is interested.. I know I'm listed on his blog but I do not read it much and may have commented a few times

I don't know about this message board, but most message boards I go tow ban people who do that sort of thing. They are not trustworthy (talk about people behind their back)

He's the one with the obsession about high-pitched sounds and stuff, right?
huffy.gif

There is one website whose main goal was to make fun of people. They go to certain message boards, bait them so they could copy and paste to make a mockery out of them . One of the member found out about this person and reported it to the Admin. The Admin banned him. He had no rights to be a member if he is going to violate other members of the board.

Now if DD sole purpose is to tell why he disagree with them on his blog, then I have no problem. As long as he isn't using or baiting us for his blog.

women full of bacteria and virus! :eek:

Back