Deafblind Forum?

So Jolie...does this sound doable?

As I mentioned before, I would be happy to moderate.

Likewise. I may be a bit of a rule-bender:giggle:, but I have successfully managed a fairly large forum (in an administrative / global moderation capacity, not just one forum/subforum)

So Jolie...does this sound doable?

As I mentioned before, I would be happy to moderate.

Aleser - Thank you for replying to validate your argument on this. It is definitely a start to direct our attention to this.

Hear Again - Perhaps, but personally, The moderators cannot set up a forum. Alex is the only one that does it and it will have to be him doing the final decision.

I have informed Alex of this thread, as well.

Hear Again - Perhaps, but personally, The moderators cannot set up a forum. Alex is the only one that does it and it will have to be him doing the final decision.

I have informed Alex of this thread, as well.

Jolie,

I wasn't aware of the fact that moderators couldn't set up a forum. Thanks for letting me know -- and for informing Alex about this thread. :)

I am deafblind
I use many ad for Caption, Deaf Techology, and Computer, I never hear Deafblind Forum

Help me, Do you know blind or Deaf-blind can power senise smell but hearing and deaf won't smell,

My Parent and HOA not believe me that I bad smell my house that next door's crazy machine every day into my laundry wall, my Parents and HOA say Nothing, i am upset and lot of sick since 20 month ago same you too?

Pit Fire still blind and deaf-blind can smell it!! but hearing or deaf not smell but they can smell wood for smoke, i am upset smell pit fire next door, i fed up shut windows last summer, same you too?

and

Blind and Deaf-Blind can power senise Vibration feeling than deaf and hearing, that very low Vibration they are no feeling, I can feeling, "Microwave is problem, I feeling Microwave still Vibration but they turn off, Parents and HOA say Nothing no Vibration! also next door wall many Vibration to me close my computer since last summer,

Any idea, I need stop them, Blind and Deaf-Blind are truth but they know not truth for blind or deaf-blind

Help me for stop them
but I am not english well but ASL is 100%

Thank you

Back