Deaf Protest, Washington, DC., Sept. 6-9

Apparently Charlton changed the spot to do the protest because he claim the first spot only will allow up to 3k deaf people while the new spot will allow up to 20k deaf people...

Yeeeah, he would be really lucky to have even have 200 in the riot- oops, did I say riot? I mean protest..! lol

This deaf protest is only going to end up making the deaf community look more stupid.

And according to one person (and the others who said similar things) about Charlton... I can link to the page where I took the screenshot as well...

https://www.facebook.com/ajausti/posts/10153491168588077

I apologize for the large image as well!
14n1wts.jpg

And according to some people, they all was a SWCID student at that time when Charlton was in SWCID as well and they said that Charlton always challenge the staffs and the authority with the issues even though most of the issues were nonexistent (because most of them Charlton decided to make up) and he dropped out of SWCID shortly after because no one would change just for Charlton but all the staffs and authority was really relieved to see that he left because he caused SOOOOO MUCH drama for them.

But yeah, Charlton think he should get a special treatment and throw a rage/butthurt fit when he doesn't have things in his way.

What about we ask RR to file a petition to have sheriff to take Charlton to mental hospital on involuntary basis? If he is admitted to mental hospital on protest day - it will be a huge mess. :lol:

Hey RR, I mentioned you because I know that you are only person from Florida, that why.

I felt bad for Charlton. He works so hard for everything. it sounds too real too good you know?

He got mad for getting butthurt from his previous

All I do is;

powe-popcorn-o.gif

More precisely, what I think happened: He worked at one Steak and Shake location but tried to get a discount at another location....

:giggle:...my bad....BUT...he worked at Steak & Shake and got mad cuz' he couldn't get a discount at another location?....Ridiculous. Steak & Shake must pay very well...after seeing him in all those fancy and colorful suits he wears...?? One Lady (not sure if it's his mother or not)...keeps calling him a "Gold Boy"...(or a "Golden Boy")....and that Lady keeps saying..."Bam this and Bam that"....

And Foxrac...no need for me to Baker Act him to the "funny farm"...he'll do that himself.....

Just saw another photo that Charlton made up on FB,,,it said:

Deaf Live Matter

(Why does it matter where I Live?)

another one said:

Deaf MLK Protest...Washington DC

Just saw another photo that Charlton made up on FB,,,it said:

Deaf Live Matter

(Why does it matter where I Live?)

another one said:

Deaf MLK Protest...Washington DC

That was supposed to mean Deaf Lives Matter.......taking after "Black Lives Matter....

Haha, yeeeah. Charlton shared some guy's post on Facebook where the deaf protest was like 'Black Deaf Protest" and most of us pointed out his stupidity and he took the post down.

Luckily, some of us took a screenshot as an evidence.

vh9abd.jpg

I'm just posting this one here so some of you guys can laugh at this stupidity. I swear Charlton is getting weirder and weirder each day.

Haha, yeeeah. Charlton shared some guy's post on Facebook where the deaf protest was like 'Black Deaf Protest" and most of us pointed out his stupidity and he took the post down.

Luckily, some of us took a screenshot as an evidence.

vh9abd.jpg

I'm just posting this one here so some of you guys can laugh at this stupidity. I swear Charlton is getting weirder and weirder each day.

Dunno why the Blacks would want to Protest MLK....:giggle:...did they dream this up?

Apparently, they made up the new bill to propose to the congress during deaf protest that all the jobs will be required to hire the deaf person first before hearing about a week ago?

To be honest, I laughed SOOOOOOOOO HARD at this 'bill' because it's obviously not going to happen... They're not going to hire a deaf if he/she doesn't have much skills/experiences. Same concept can be applied to hearing, they won't hire hearing if they doesn't have much experiences/skills as well.

Silly Charlton and some of his co-leaders are really delusional about this. It doesn't help that they troll, flame, called us names, and threw some offensive remarks whenever we stated our concerns or/and disagreements, and they tried to say we are a disgrace to the deaf community because most of us keep saying it won't succeed unless they followed lot of requirements in order to make the protest successful.

From my impression so far... They only planned the protest because they don't get any special treatment for being 'deaf' such as discount on all things and so on.

Apparently, they made up the new bill to propose to the congress during deaf protest that all the jobs will be required to hire the deaf person first before hearing about a week ago?

To be honest, I laughed SOOOOOOOOO HARD at this 'bill' because it's obviously not going to happen... They're not going to hire a deaf if he/she doesn't have much skills/experiences. Same concept can be applied to hearing, they won't hire hearing if they doesn't have much experiences/skills as well.

Silly Charlton and some of his co-leaders are really delusional about this. It doesn't help that they troll, flame, called us names, and threw some offensive remarks whenever we stated our concerns or/and disagreements, and they tried to say we are a disgrace to the deaf community because most of us keep saying it won't succeed unless they followed lot of requirements in order to make the protest successful.

From my impression so far... They only planned the protest because they don't get any special treatment for being 'deaf' such as discount on all things and so on.

Government should offer a big tax break for hire someone with disabilities.

I can't believe that they still do not have website to explain about the protest!

Government should offer a big tax break for hire someone with disabilities.
They do.. or at least they did in the past.

Though I don't know how all that works... I don't think many companies opt into that though they sure opt into the tax breaks for off shoring a lot of the IT and call center work...

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...sinesses-Who-Have-Employees-with-Disabilities

A bit more easily understood here-
http://www.thinkbeyondthelabel.com/...dits-for-Hiring-People-with-Disabilities.aspx

They do.. or at least they did in the past.

Though I don't know how all that works... I don't think many companies opt into that though they sure opt into the tax breaks for off shoring a lot of the IT and call center work...

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...sinesses-Who-Have-Employees-with-Disabilities

A bit more easily understood here-
http://www.thinkbeyondthelabel.com/...dits-for-Hiring-People-with-Disabilities.aspx

Yes...do believe they did get a tax break in the past...not sure about now...And do remember a co-worker who had a very bad attitude and was reprimanded time and time again for his mistakes (he was hearing)...and was about to get fired...He walked up to me at the coffee pot at work with a scroll on his face (he was angry)....and said to me...."The only reason they hiredYOU was for a tax break and a "pretty ass".....That caught me off guard for a minute...and I replied..."at least my ass looks better than yours!".....

Eventually, he was fired not long afterwards....and that statement stuck with me....And made me somewhat feel bad about myself....but...in my department of 6=8 people, I made the most $$...raises and bonuses that I worked hard for...and the other people were hearing (I was the only deafie at that time)...So the statement he made was false...and out of jealousy.

Wondering too....about all the "donations" being made....:hmm:...Seems Charlton's family lives in Ft. Pierce, Fla., and are from Honduras.....

Saw a post made by his mother saying..."Stop gossiping about my son"....and on her profile...99% of what she posts is not in English....

I came across this-
(Only in ASL- no voice-over, nor text/transcript or captions (which doesn't help the deafblind...).

http://www.deafvideo.tv/405504

Seems to me all this guy does is rant really... no real info on the protest itself... just a personal opinion and giant rant about what others are saying and about the ADA. Don't know if this guy is associated with Charlton or not.

I'd leave a comment but you have to sign in to leave one. :P

(loved the last video comment though-- he was not impressed this guy called himself "Dr".)

I came across this-
(Only in ASL- no voice-over, nor text/transcript or captions (which doesn't help the deafblind...).

http://www.deafvideo.tv/405504

Seems to me all this guy does is rant really... no real info on the protest itself... just a personal opinion and giant rant about what others are saying and about the ADA. Don't know if this guy is associated with Charlton or not.

I'd leave a comment but you have to sign in to leave one. :P

(loved the last video comment though-- he was not impressed this guy called himself "Dr".)

Yeah....:giggle:...saw that....he acted as if he were a "God"...and awaiting the applause....was wanting to say..."Hey Doc....got this inf---tion, can you help?

Wondering too....about all the "donations" being made....:hmm:...Seems Charlton's family lives in Ft. Pierce, Fla., and are from Honduras.....

Saw a post made by his mother saying..."Stop gossiping about my son"....and on her profile...99% of what she posts is not in English....

Won't be surprised if Charlton told his own mother to do that though. I've said this before that Charlton is desperate for attention and he would do anything to make himself look good.

Won't be surprised if Charlton told his own mother to do that though. I've said this before that Charlton is desperate for attention and he would do anything to make himself look good.

Well...I'll be dog-gone!...Saw a post Charlton made...he said..."thank Charlton for starting this Protest!"....so yes. he wants the attention.....

Back