Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

For those of you who are thinking of going and are far away, have you already purchased a plane/train ticket? Or do you plan to drive?

Trying to gauge the seriousness of people involved here. We're only 3 weeks away and it still doesn't seem like anything solid has been planned out.

For those of you who are thinking of going and are far away, have you already purchased a plane/train ticket? Or do you plan to drive?

Trying to gauge the seriousness of people involved here. We're only 3 weeks away and it still doesn't seem like anything solid has been planned out.

I'm already confirmed for nov 4th-7th.

I am confirmed since you guys said a hearing person can join in. Hopefully my ASL doesn't suck too bad.

my bad. I was too busy to get the ball running on this last week. too much things to do plus Boston trip. now this thread's got my full attention.

RD - Are you willing to accept a package.. I dont want to try and bring beer on a plane.. So I need to mail it?

you cool with that?

either way works

I was just being a smartass, but send it to him, cause I'd have to lug it up from Lafayette, on a train, in a suitcase.

Even if RD rides in backwards on his pet donkey, the beer will fair better.

I was just being a smartass, but send it to him, cause I'd have to lug it up from Lafayette, on a train, in a suitcase.

fare

:lol: I will not be doing anything backwards with the likes of this crew. :rofl:

So Far:

Yes-
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer

Maybe-
Me <--- Determined to be there!
Alleycat
Daredevil
Shel90