Deaf man stabs 15 at Lone Star college...

NitroHonda

Reaction score
:(:(:(

Students earlier told Fox News the attacker was a deaf student was often seen carrying a teddy bear on campus. The attacker went from building to building, attacking his victims randomly before he was wrestled to the ground by fellow students, Fox reports.

Steven Maida, who helped to tackled the suspect, told Fox News the man had "a regular knife" in his pocket and had a hearing aid that was knocked out of his ear in the scuffle.

At least 14 hurt in stabbing by student at Lone Star Community College in Cypress, Texas | News.com.au

Then people will scream on FB - BAN KNIFE!!! :roll:

Aren't you from Houston? Any chance you know the guy? I don't recognize him.

BHb1jMOCYAEXAla.jpg

Students earlier told Fox News the attacker was a deaf student was often seen carrying a teddy bear on campus.

Seems like he is mental illness? I mean who would carry teddy bear or stuffed animals to college?

My fraternity brother has been an associate professor at that college. He updated his FB status several times about the incident. How scary!

FF - your sorority sister was his wife.

Nope , don't know him. Scary and I wonder what provoked this attack?

Let me give you an easy hint.

She died of cancer a few weeks ago. If you know the answer, then do not mention it here.

I think you and i did talk about it. I am confused now. who is the wife that belongs to a guy? is that professor ? not this bad guy?

Let me give you an easy hint.

She died of cancer a few weeks ago. If you know the answer, then do not mention it here.

I know the answer.

RIP.

I think you and i did talk about it. I am confused now. who is the wife that belongs to a guy? is that professor ? not this bad guy?

Can somebody let the rest of this forum in on this? I think the rest of us are bewildered. What are we talking about here? I'm not trying to be nosy -- odds are I'm not going to know this person, but why is a "wife" being discussed here?

Another college crazy attack. Scary.

Back