Deaf Madden 2007

Why don't you try to make a petition about it, and send that petition to EA... they probably make one, because of you!

Anything is POSSIBLE, unless you find a proof that it is impossible :ugh3:

I had did contacted EA sports president 2 years ago and he was nice but he understand my concerns on no subtitles on Nascar series such as Spotter speaking to you during racing and your crew chief speaking to you as well. There's no texts come up on screen but my cousin and mom heard spotters speaking to me and I got upset when they told me that. So I explained to the president of EA sports and all he can do is to give my message to the team that created Nascar series. There are different teams make each games in EA sports. Sooo Nascar SimRacing via PC came and no subtitles still from spotters and crew chief. I think EA sports wouldn't do a thing as long they know they still make money no matter what we complained about.

Yeah, I hate when a company do that. You can make them to change only if you are rich, such as getting the world's most expensive lawyer to fight for that. It wastes a lot of time to do that. It would be nice to see that person makes the BIG company to change over something. Ha!

Last night, I played against two deaf gamers, Deafman and fast pure zero. I with the falcons against deafman with the cowboys. I smoked him by 56-6. And then I challenged Sjone. He picks, of course, the broncos against one of the worst teams is the titans that i picked. I adjusted the roster and named Vince young a starter for QB. He is not as fast as Michael Vick but he can run enough and fits in my system. He has hard time to stop Young and all the sudden he disconnected. I guess he got mad, furious, or pissed off because on 3 down and inch to go. I called 5 wrs spread formation and I snap the ball and read his defense and then dediced to run and almost didnt make it but when i hit spin move and bam. he ran at least 15 yards gain thats when he disconnected. I really hope it has nothing do with V.Young. Maybe his dog trips it or something.

Last night, I played against two deaf gamers, Deafman and fast pure zero. I with the falcons against deafman with the cowboys. I smoked him by 56-6. And then I challenged Sjone. He picks, of course, the broncos against one of the worst teams is the titans that i picked. I adjusted the roster and named Vince young a starter for QB. He is not as fast as Michael Vick but he can run enough and fits in my system. He has hard time to stop Young and all the sudden he disconnected. I guess he got mad, furious, or pissed off because on 3 down and inch to go. I called 5 wrs spread formation and I snap the ball and read his defense and then dediced to run and almost didnt make it but when i hit spin move and bam. he ran at least 15 yards gain thats when he disconnected. I really hope it has nothing do with V.Young. Maybe his dog trips it or something.

Oh wow! It is not neccessary to put that down and bragging all about it. Yeah you right about my dog trip it. Sheesh.. you kept posting like this.. I knew it! I am not suprised about you. I never do something like that and i respected gamers. Is that kind of respect you do posting and bragging all about it? How old are you? I guess you are teenager.

Guess what, you still have problem with network lagging. And it is 3 am for me.. too tired.. when your qb run to get first down.. I dont feel like to playing this game. I felt that I need to go to bed.

Take care

Oh wow! It is not neccessary to put that down and bragging all about it. Yeah you right about my dog trip it. Sheesh.. you kept posting like this.. I knew it! I am not suprised about you. I never do something like that and i respected gamers. Is that kind of respect you do posting and bragging all about it? How old are you? I guess you are teenager.

Guess what, you still have problem with network lagging. And it is 3 am for me.. too tired.. when your qb run to get first down.. I dont feel like to playing this game. I felt that I need to go to bed.

Take care
You said we should post here how our game went. Now, you are telling me we dont? I don't mean to rub anyone's face. If in case, im apologizing..

You said we should post here how our game went. Now, you are telling me we dont? I don't mean to rub anyone's face. If in case, im apologizing..

You read my website.. forum did not go to alldeaf.com.. i created my own forum. Click forum that is where you can go and post scores. On alldeaf.com is not related to that.

I accepted your apologize. Madden 2007 thread to get them attention to join league. That is all.

Please go to website again and register. No one have not register yet. Just four guys and me. All are hearing, none of deaf join yet.

I lost players like deafman420, daddyzing31, etc.

They felt that they were not good enough. I like to give them a chance to improve..

That is why I changed to deaf madden to x360 madden.. So have hearing people to join too.

Hey i was looking at your x360 madden league website... you should definatly change it to 5 of 4 min. quarters... these games can last long

Hey i was looking at your x360 madden league website... you should definatly change it to 5 of 4 min. quarters... these games can last long

It is 6 minutes. I dont put 4 minutes????? I will change it from 6 minues to 5 minutes. Most ranked games on 5 minutes.

You still need to register and join. You dont have to pay anything. I just pay for this league for all of you to join.

thanks... just submitted the request.

So far, I have 7 people join in.

Where is Jedi, Deafman420, Daddyzing, Deaf248, Sylentman, and Volcomskatz????

Again, go to leaguedaddy.com, search x360 madden, password is xml.

So far, I have 7 people join in.

Where is Jedi, Deafman420, Daddyzing, Deaf248, Sylentman, and Volcomskatz????

Again, go to leaguedaddy.com, search x360 madden, password is xml.

I will sign up tomorrow.. I was extemely working all week.. 13 hours a day. must be crazy but I know why because today there is rumor that I might get a promotion. One guy told me that they are talking about me and might me working for AXL dept next week. I am so happy.. More MONEY!!!!!!!!!11 Buy more 360 games lol... ANyways. Alienware rules.

I will sign up tomorrow.. I was extemely working all week.. 13 hours a day. must be crazy but I know why because today there is rumor that I might get a promotion. One guy told me that they are talking about me and might me working for AXL dept next week. I am so happy.. More MONEY!!!!!!!!!11 Buy more 360 games lol... ANyways. Alienware rules.

That's great. Good luck. What will you do there?
What is AXL? Just wondering! Yeah, i was working in 12 hours a day too.

Yeah More MONEY!

Guess what! We got more guys now. 15 players now. I hired one guy who have been in leagues many times. He is experience with trades. We can trade players. That is great news! He is very professional player and will be helping us to become excellent players. We are learning from master madden 2007 player. I saw his ranked stats.. Really good. Don't worry. We can learned his way and ask for some advice. Same for you too. You are really good. I am not that great. But I want to be learn the best of you and him.

It will be more fun after season is over. We will become master of the world! LOL

That's great. Good luck. What will you do there?
What is AXL? Just wondering! Yeah, i was working in 12 hours a day too.

Yeah More MONEY!

Guess what! We got more guys now. 15 players now. I hired one guy who have been in leagues many times. He is experience with trades. We can trade players. That is great news! He is very professional player and will be helping us to become excellent players. We are learning from master madden 2007 player. I saw his ranked stats.. Really good. Don't worry. We can learned his way and ask for some advice. Same for you too. You are really good. I am not that great. But I want to be learn the best of you and him.

It will be more fun after season is over. We will become master of the world! LOL
On my way to work, long short explaination, basicaly, I am an assembly techican for a year now at ASSembely dept. Last night my boss asked me if I am interested working for ALX dept. I said Yes. ok AXL is a like super computer with liguard water on the top that keep everything inside of computer cooler. check it out Alienware: High-Performance Systems - Notebooks, Desktop PCs, Workstations, Peripherals. The reason they wanted me because they were impressived by my permformation and good attendance and team player. Any computer or laptop, it takes me to build it between 20 minutes to an hour. For ALX, it takes to build it more than an hour to 2 hours. MUST be perfect, clean wires, and etc.

When i get home, I will sign up.

Hey guys!

I want to tell you that dont worry about losing bad. It is great start for all of us to join this league. I get some experience to create league. It is wonderful site of LeagueDaddy - Home and can insert in my own website.

When we get more notice for this league and maybe next year more deaf players to join. I am suprised there are not many football fans to play madden 2007. LOL.

I am thinking to create more leagues in one website like NHL, NBA, NFL and Motorsports like Forza, Nascar. Maybe create website for shooter league like Halo 3. I am not good into. But I will be glad to create for guys.

Go check on my website, http://www.freewebs.com/broncosnake6/index.htm

and LeagueDaddy

Back