Deaf hate from relay operator

And thinking it is not your problem, once they went out of business whadda you doing? Since its not your problem, eh?
If we have no relay services at all, write a letter to Congress. I believe that NAD MUST help us.

I did not realise he said word 'hate' in real meaning of the word or he just lost his patience pick stupid word to say..if that the case he get sack but it not going change his views..maybe re-traing in all aspects of disability communication...very sad world when people use words like this
If he quit, he can say anything. If he still had the job when he made that post, hopefully he got fired afterwards. He doesn't deserve it at all because he's not trusted.

If he quit, he can say anything. If he still had the job when he made that post, hopefully he got fired afterwards. He doesn't deserve it at all because he's not trusted.
I don't know about call centers but in the interpreting world it would be considered bad to blab and complain like that even after quitting or being fired.

Back