Deaf folks: What is your occupation, and educational background?

DaeHan

Reaction score
What is your educational background and what is your occupation?

Just curious.

I'm a taxidermists, favourite specimens are humans, and you are next, DaeHan

...and some one called Amber something is a Wax museum artist...
take your pick

I'm not Deaf, I'm deaf, late deafened, and when I went to college I wasn't "deaf" I had hearing loss in the severe range, now it's in profound but wasn't then.......so I don't know if I'm someone you want to be answering this question.

What is your educational background and what is your occupation?

Just curious.

You forgot to mention about your educational background and what is your occupation before we can answer your question.

So give it up and tell me about you. :cool2:

I freeze people in time. I'm a deaf magician. I sign spells and push a button and voilá, captured.

Lol photographer.

And I was a dual major in undergrad and graduate student for UG studio art and psych and graduate fine art photography.

I teach the future generation to be smarter than this generation so they can outsmart everyone. hehehehe...ssshhh That's my secret plan for becoming a teacher.

I was going to post that too, I also what to know the OP is curious , do they think deaf people can't work ???

I have asked many questions on All Deaf forums and I have learned a lot. I don't know why there are some who have me on their hit list? I know nothing about the Deaf community and I joined these forums so I can learn the basics. None of my posts or threads were not meant to hurt people; if I did, it was purely unintentional. I want to learn! What made you think I thought Deaf people can't work?

As for me, I am a manager at department store and looking for a new career. I am currently a student at a small community college. I want to research about ASL and get to know deaf people.

I have asked many questions on All Deaf forums and I have learned a lot. I don't know why there are some who have me on their hit list? I know nothing about the Deaf community and I joined these forums so I can learn the basics. None of my posts or threads were not meant to hurt people; if I did, it was purely unintentional. I want to learn! What made you think I thought Deaf people can't work?

As for me, I am a manager at department store and looking for a new career. I am currently a student at a small community college. I want to research about ASL and get to know deaf people.

I was wondering why you where asking this question. I know a woman that had asked me two times if I can drive because I am HOH. There are some people that feel if you're deaf or HOH you can't work or, drive . This is the first post of your I had seen so far. People do come here all the time trying to get answers for a class of their and I thought you a may be doing this by asking us what kind jobs we have.

I was wondering why you where asking this question. I know a woman that had asked me two times if I can drive because I am HOH. There are some people that feel if you're deaf or HOH you can't work or, drive . This is the first post of your I had seen so far. People do come here all the time trying to get answers for a class of their and I thought you a may be doing this by asking us what kind jobs we have.

I know little about the Deaf community and I never thought any time in my life that Deaf people couldn't drive, have an education, or work a normal job. I have no idea why some Hearing people think Deaf people are not able to do those things.

Back