Deaf bros hook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at RIT in 1999, one of my classmates was raped in a lounge by guyz in a Fraternity. They spiked her drink and made her pass out and locked the 'lounge' room so nobody could get in, but can see through the windows.

Eventually they were suspended but the damage was already done to her. Many times she ran out of our classes crying. I wish I could do something, but the damage was already done. Eventually she quit RIT and went back home.

It does happen, some people in Fraternities have no respect what so ever and don't care about 'rules'.

Didn't she report it and press charges? It's sad, but as uncomfortable as it will be, it is never easy to face the perpetrators, especially convincing the univrrsity and the court of what happened. Unless I know a guy, it would definitely be difficult to convince me to go somewhere private on the first meet.

Be honest with you, I don't know. It happened and a week later she was gone. She used to talk to me all the time, but during that week she didn't talk to anyone.

What's sad was it happened 2 floors from the floor I was on. If someone would have told me what was going on. Those boys would never left that room when I'm done with them. I got a major problem with 'players' hurting women.

I don't play such game and I most certain would never disrespect a woman like that.

What is with men and Frat boys who are interest in torturing innocent girls and women? They have no right to do that with young women or any girls/women. It seem lots of men seem to have no respect to women and just want to control them whatever they like as they think they are the boss over women. No way. This is disgusting on what you, Frat boys, thinking that you can get away with that. Here you want to get advice from someone who are men like you doing the same thing what you are doing. I hope not as it is not the way. We want to be equal like you in jobs and relationships, not a doormat or slave doing your beck on whatever you want the innocent girl or young woman do that for you. Uh-uh, no. You are going to be a lonely man if you can not get along with a woman as she is more smarter than you. I can not believe that you have the gall to be a jerk. Grow up and try to get along well any one who might want to be your friend but not the way you are doing. You want to hurt women by doing that. :(

I hope Lorena Bobbit would meet him and he wouldn't last a night long... ;)

I don't think this idiot is even old enough to know who Lorena Bobbit was!! LMAO

Upgrade from nucracker to nutshears...? Quite the proposition! :hmm:

shoeknife.jpg

You obviously don't respect yourself.Please stop treating women like notches on a bedpost. How would you like it if women treated YOU like a sexual conquest? How would you feel if you had a sister and she got used by a scumbag like you? Let me guess....You're the type who complains that he has no real connection to anyone,and views the world from a superfical way right? Get to know women as actual REAL HUMAN beings, and stop being so afraid of them.....that's what that macho posturing is about...you being afraid of women,and having major insecurities about them. You think that you can become confident and build some points by treating women as objects....We are HUMAN! We're not notches on your bedpost!

and what's so wrong with wearing women's clothing? I'll wear guys clothes sometimes....Nobody finds THAT wrong.....Women's clothes rock.....then again, we're dealing with a major mysgynist here!

and what's so wrong with wearing women's clothing? I'll wear guys clothes sometimes....Nobody finds THAT wrong.....Women's clothes rock.....then again, we're dealing with a major mysgynist here!
When i used to go skiing in my late teens/early 20s. I used to wear women's pantyhose. Talk all you want, those actually kept my legs warm in the winter when skiing. LMAO

When i used to go skiing in my late teens/early 20s. I used to wear women's pantyhose. Talk all you want, those actually kept my legs warm in the winter when skiing. LMAO

There's such a thing as men's pantyhose? ;)

He can't possibly be a member of a fraternity. They have conditions to abide by, and committing felony rape/sexual assault would have the whole organization in academic trouble and shut down. He probably watches too much tv! :roll:

Yes, there are conditions one has to live by in a fraternity, but you have to understand that if this is an isolated case of a rape, it may be difficult for the university to prosecute the fraternity as a whole. Typically, a fraternity is suspended if there is hazing.

It is not so much the TV that could be affecting his ways as it is more so the people he surrounds himself with. The people he is surrounding himself are encouraging him to go down the ways of a total jerk by treating women like sexual objects.

This is also why I loathe it when I ask people why they are going to college as many will say they are just going for the "college life" which in other words means partying. This often not leads to choices they wish they wouldn't have made.

When I was at RIT in 1999, one of my classmates was raped in a lounge by guyz in a Fraternity. They spiked her drink and made her pass out and locked the 'lounge' room so nobody could get in, but can see through the windows.

Eventually they were suspended. Many times she ran out of our classes crying. I wish I could do something, but the damage was already done. Eventually she quit RIT and went back home.

It does happen, some people in Fraternities have no respect what so ever and don't care about 'rules'.

This is appalling. This just shows how much disrespect men can have towards women. I can go out on a limb and say they were not raised properly to respect women.

How about just letting your Frat Bros anal rape you and see first hand how this Deaf girl will feel when she finds out what you are up to?

and assholes like you make good respectable men look bad just because of stupid shit like this you do.

The pig want to get the woman drunk so he can rape her and that is a crime. If this guy is for real and not trying to pull our legs , I wonder how his parents would feel knowing they raised a pig instead of a man.

OP did create a thread to piss you all on purpose he enjoys seeing hoe deaf/hoh reacts to his thread. lame.. :dunno2:

OP did create a thread to piss you all on purpose he enjoys seeing hoe deaf/hoh reacts to his thread. lame.. :dunno2:

That's a definition of troll. Best thing we could have done is ignore it and let it die. Trolls can't eat dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back