Deaf bros hook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls**t, you got caught :boink:

So no, NOTgoing to happen punk, this is on behalf of a deaf girl to another:

nutkick.gif

You tell him Jess. People who do this must have a pretty miserable life. Nothing better to do and I am sure deep down they hate themselves while sitting on their "possibly" 500 lb arse.

Wow, lots of people here are being really rude to you - I'm sorry, for whatever that's worth.

Anyway, I want to actually give you some advice that I hope will be helpful to you.

First, does she sign? Does she have Deaf friends she likes to hang out with? Do they seem important to her? (You need to figure this out to determine what kind of Deaf chick you're dealing with.)

Ok, so if she signs and has Deaf friends that seem important to her, here's what you do.

Go to the nearest tattoo parlor and have them ink "I LOVE AGBELL" on your right upper arm. I mean, you can replace "love" with a heart if you're into that sort of thing.

If she doesn't sign and doesn't hang with other Deafies, this probably won't help you much. I'll see what I can think of for that scenario.

She has a core group of girlfriends one of which is hearing and her best friend from like childhood or something. I played the sensitive guy angle so we get on just fine. She's a huge Schopenhauer fan wears a golden cross around her neck which I didn't notice until last night and loves koala bears.

She signs most of the time but reads lips like a champ. Her family lives in wisconsin and she webcams with them daily which is kind of odd but maybe shes a daddys girl. She can talk which excites me to no end but she prefers to make me learn asl.

Can't believe you are from my City!....Meet me at the intersection of Beach and Atlantic Blvds., ....I just bought some new Casteration implements I would not to show you....

I was in that area earlier my boys and I went over to mojo kitchen and got some north carolina pork slurrrp. I'm leaving in a few to check out this art exhibit on campus and then heading over to freebird live to catch tonights show at 8pm. If you promise to leave the castration instruments at home I might be able to get you in with us.

I was in that area earlier my boys and I went over to mojo kitchen and got some north carolina pork slurrrp. I'm leaving in a few to check out this art exhibit on campus and then heading over to freebird live to catch tonights show at 8pm. If you promise to leave the castration instruments at home I might be able to get you in with us.
Go flock urself.....

ok well you have a good night cause I certainly will.

I have to admit, this is the funniest post I've read since the last great exodus on here. This is quality stuff..

Think about writing comedy, you're gifted.

She has a core group of girlfriends one of which is hearing and her best friend from like childhood or something. I played the sensitive guy angle so we get on just fine. She's a huge Schopenhauer fan wears a golden cross around her neck which I didn't notice until last night and loves koala bears.

She signs most of the time but reads lips like a champ. Her family lives in wisconsin and she webcams with them daily which is kind of odd but maybe shes a daddys girl. She can talk which excites me to no end but she prefers to make me learn asl.

Could you post her dad's skype address? I'd like to ask him his opinion about all this.

Oh the post where it is so obvious that you are a PIG!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BPbjC47GwM]Boots and Pants Maxwell Pig - GEICO Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I found an utube of the OP !

Anyone want some bacon? :lol:

I find myself in a bit of a predicament... My frat brothers and I got this ongoing bet where we place wagers on whether or not the other can tame a particular female for a night of fun.

I was tasked with getting into this deaf chicks pants... Unfortunately after weeks of close calls, mackin' like theres no tomorrow and getting to third base with her she still hasn't allowed me to go all the way yet.

It would have happened last night but I didn't have any rubbers and she totally bailed on me. Regular girls are easy, ply em with some alcohol or weed and it's fun times ahead but this deaf chick is really making me work for it!

I would ask one of the many deaf dudes on campus but I'm currently on probation with the dean over a misunderstanding with some of them. Anyway hook a brother up give me some tips on how to get her interested.

I have until the end of the month to score with her otherwise the alternative means kissing *tongue* another dude then showing up to a town hall meeting in womens clothes. My very manhood is on the line here!

You are in quite of a predicament because you are attempting to commit fornication. It is not right to take advantage of women as women are not sex objects. It is appalling that you would go along with your frat boys in doing this despicable act.

How about just letting your Frat Bros anal rape you and see first hand how this Deaf girl will feel when she finds out what you are up to?

and assholes like you make good respectable men look bad just because of stupid shit like this you do.

He can't possibly be a member of a fraternity. They have conditions to abide by, and committing felony rape/sexual assault would have the whole organization in academic trouble and shut down. He probably watches too much tv! :roll:

When I was at RIT in 1999, one of my classmates was raped in a lounge by guyz in a Fraternity. They spiked her drink and made her pass out and locked the 'lounge' room so nobody could get in, but can see through the windows.

Eventually they were suspended. Many times she ran out of our classes crying. I wish I could do something, but the damage was already done. Eventually she quit RIT and went back home.

It does happen, some people in Fraternities have no respect what so ever and don't care about 'rules'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back