Deaf and skinny dipping

Goodness gracious and great balls of fire....I cannot see my arse skinny-dipping....but for those who have the guts....I've got my binoculars ready....

Goodness gracious and great balls of fire....I cannot see my arse skinny-dipping....but for those who have the guts....I've got my binoculars ready....

RR they might thing are boobies are buyos. And if their "balls are on fire" they may need a naked dip in the pool. :giggle:

I would surmise if one had "his testicles on fire" a more pressing concern then a "cursory view of his soul".
Right lots of water NOW!

Oh I done it. and will continue to do so .... its nice not to pretend.. :giggle:

A "way out time" for skinny dipping-New Years eve-at least in those places that have snow/ice.
A real fast "waker up"!

Popular quite a few years ago! Time flies by.

Last edited:
OOps...not Nat King Cole...but "The Platters"....

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I've played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes, I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes, I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

LOL. At least London games doesn't contain new swimming sports named skinny dipping if the nudist colony takes up the world politics!

Would be ideal to skinny dip at Kuala Lumper?

Hard to conceive of "skinny dipping" as a sport. On the face of it no skills needed. No training required.
Dream on!

hearing here,

I don't agree with you on the danger level for a deaf person swimming alone. I think it's equally dangerous for anyone to swim alone - regardless of whether you can hear or not. I would be far more concerned about losing consciousness or exhaustion than not hearing something.

I'm not 100% sure but I always thought that water affected your hearing anyways. If anyone here is (or has been) hearing - feel free to correct me though, I have been deaf since birth so I really would not know for sure.

Also, we've always been fine when swimming without hearing aids on. I don't see how skinny dipping is any different - aside from not being covered by a swimsuit?

You are right. Most all hearing is lost underwater and what you can hear is unintelligible. Above water there is often so much noise from water and other people it's still hard to hear. That is why lifeguards use whistles. Just pay attention to your surroundings.
I agree, very dangerous to swim alone deaf or hearing (though I didn’t heed my own advice when skinny dipping on the farm as a youngster.) I also agree, it is a great experience. You have to try it, and looking back, it would have been better with a friend or two. A wife (significant other) would be the best, all I have to do is talk her into it.

Back