Deaf and skinny dipping

I know this sounds pretty funny. Have anyone take their birthday suits on here? I fear that my first time doing it in near future would be tad awkward without wearing hearing aids on to figure out what is happening! You can't hear but you can see. It still a big difference to I can hear and see etc.

Yet have not experienced it, but I would listen to you all advice on your past experiences.

Cheers :):shock:

I don't understand what you said in the above paragraph... I thought the title of the thread was about, "How many deaf people have stripped off and gone naked into the water in front of people?" I have, at least a couple of times I can remember.

You never consider showing your souls to people when comes to skinny dipping?

I would love to go skinny dipping to feel free and natural. But it's just my personal preference to do it alone or with someone I love, like a husband one day. But I understand what you mean and respect it and I say GO FOR IT and have fun! :dance2:

I would love to go skinny dipping to feel free and natural. But it's just my personal preference to do it alone or with someone I love, like a husband one day. But I understand what you mean and respect it and I say GO FOR IT and have fun! :dance2:

Well said! Yes I agreed about that. Unfortunately, I don't have a girlfriend. And trying doing it alone is really hard to find a spot for myself around here.

Matt: would your move to Brisbane alter your "skinny dipping escapades"?

Haha I have no idea drphil. You think its a little funny if I am not expecting this encounter in near future?

I am not sure if "skinny dipping" is a source of being a "little funny" down in Australia. .Perhaps the Crocodiles/Sharks don't have a "sense of humour".
At the moment still safe in Canada.

Barking seals. alligators? polar bears don't inhabit Lake Ontario. The Atlantic or Arctic ocean isn't in the vicinity of Lake Ontario. Easily verified by a look at a map of Canada.

Thus continue not to worry about the above mentioned animals re: potential swimming in Lake Ontario-Toronto section.

I mean wild grizzly bears! Not polar ones, I know their geographic location anyways.

so hot here wish could skinny dip or sky clad now but i get arrested

Matt: No wild grizzly bears wandering around the City of Toronto. Perhaps a few at the Toronto Zoo. Cheers

Doesn't rain that much in North California? I thought Americans are prudish when come to nudity especially skinny dipping and showering together. It sounds like European stuff to me.

Yes it does ,it can rain for days. We got a lot of rain in winter . We got the snow when I lived in Northern California. People where not prepared for it getting that cold. water lines where not buried under ground so people water lines froze and people car engines froze too .

You need to get to that deaf event in vegas pronto. They set aside a pool for natural swimming

Hey mattyinaus skinny dipping is great my friend. But doing it alone seems to be less challenging! Since skinny dipping involves taking a risk it should be done with a group of friends. Yeah I know it's kinda weird and unnatural doing this but if you feel comfortable with your friends in general then it shouldn't be a problem. The point also doing this is to get the natural high you get when doing something you know is wrong. But it's not like your standing there looking at your friends nude you jumping in a pool naked and swimming for a short time and getting the hell out of dodge lol but my advice is this take the risk because life is short and we only live once so take advantage of exploring your self. Good luck on your journey skinny dipping lmao

As to the "proposition re: soul reflection-swimming being nude" does "many persons" actually believe such?

This seems like "something new" in rationalization of Skinny dipping- is this wide spread-around the world ?

Naked people arise and be "free"! ( not in the winter of course!)

Back