deadline on Hovrs Mvp

listen??? fcc alredy annoucement soresnon alredy 10 digital nubmer

Yeah! they finally announced about 10-digital number system. I don't know that they keep DirectIP numbers (800 or 866) or not??

Sorenson keep both of DirectVP number and 10-digital number. no more proxy number.

Sorenson keep both of DirectVP number and 10-digital number. no more proxy number.

DirectVP still keep going, and again please don't repeat of everything that you have SLASH on Sorenson for that moment..

Again.. why is HOVRS making tooooo LONG?

Plus... Sorenson still do proxy that FCC approved and what don't you understand about that proxy moment?:hmm:

why everyone want push them must have collect emails and phone list first then get free mvp huh wtf!!!! hovrs must leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do !!!!! i tried and fed up with my parnet dendped on my young borther and my family would allow me to get vp on .... so i want get mvp so my parnet can call me anytime if they need a ride

why everyone want push them must have collect emails and phone list first then get free mvp huh wtf!!!! hovrs must leave them alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that right WTF more harass people get more contact names why?

mvp release next year no no two year later 2010 hovrs sucker wait wait

no no.. I overheard that MVP will release Jan 1st 2009, oh did I say too loud? maybe 2010 or 2011 or 2015 or 2020, maybe 20 20 like sign, "20" twice as baby bird is cries... who know? :giggle:

Back